Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smokin

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
20210605_054127.jpg

Put this girl on the BGE about 6 this morning. Wife's family is coming over for a cookout this evening. Trying the Meat Church method with a different rub.

And, FWIW, it's a shit ton easier to post pics here than it was on the Rivals. I felt like a 5 year old with a mental handicap trying to post shit there.

TJHall1

Legendary
View attachment 25250

Put this girl on the BGE about 6 this morning. Wife's family is coming over for a cookout this evening. Trying the Meat Church method with a different rub.

And, FWIW, it's a shit ton easier to post pics here than it was on the Rivals. I felt like a 5 year old with a mental handicap trying to post shit there.
Brisket?

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
View attachment 25250

Not to be a D-bag and quote myself, but the butt is resting now. My God, she's delicious. Almost worth having to tolerate her family.

Almost.

TJHall1

Legendary
Not to be a D-bag and quote myself, but the butt is resting now. My God, she's delicious. Almost worth having to tolerate her family.

Almost.
Get a finished picture for us. Im about to light the coals here in 45 mins

TJHall1

Legendary
View attachment 25283

Forgot to get one before I started breaking it down.

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom