Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should I take out a student loan?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
My daughter is going to be a 2nd semester junior. I am contemplating taking out a student loan for her for this semester and next year and getting 10k of it immediately forgiven and then instantly pay the rest because I actually planned and saved money for the whole thing.

Might as well get in on the handouts the libs want to pass out, right?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If I weren't in for 25k in feds already I'd run some more up.

Chauvinist Pig

Poster
Founder
My daughter is going to be a 2nd semester junior. I am contemplating taking out a student loan for her for this semester and next year and getting 10k of it immediately forgiven and then instantly pay the rest because I actually planned and saved money for the whole thing.

Might as well get in on the handouts the libs want to pass out, right?

Explain this 10K immediately forgiven part? I have a daughter who is a 2nd semester JR as well. Where do I get said loan and how do I get the 10K in immediate forgiveness for it?

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Explain this 10K immediately forgiven part? I have a daughter who is a 2nd semester JR as well. Where do I get said loan and how do I get the 10K in immediate forgiveness for it?

details are sketchy but that’s what the libs are floating out there.

worst case scenario is take out the loan, no forgiveness and pay it back before interest starts to accrue at graduation

Top Bottom