Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Severe Weather in the Southeast Live Thread on Discord

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There is a severe weather thread running live on Discord for anyone in the severe weather path. Stay tuned in and be aware of your situation.

@Srufiopunk28 will be providing updates

Link to the Discord:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Dude Daniel island is the land tits and
fucking. I live just off 41. You in tech? Lotta techies moving around. No matter welcome to possibly the best place on this planet that has internet
just moved to Daniel Island three weeks ago. Love this area.
Ti

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Dude Daniel island is the land tits and
fucking. I live just off 41. You in tech? Lotta techies moving around. No matter welcome to possibly the best place on this planet that has internet

Ti

Don’t work in tech. Wife and I are in Finance. Finally had enough of NYC and the politics of NJ. Can’t wait till Friday night where I will be the only person in a bar with a Rutgers shirt on as they smoke Clemson.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
they are shutting down schools early. Ive decided to SHIT down at 2pm today

Girl who works with me said her kid's school was cancelled for today. Guess they made that decision yesterday. Never heard of that for this kind of weather but seems prudent.

I'm about ready for bed after working the last 4 nights but feel like I need to keep an eye on the weather. My place is pretty old with a crappy roof. If it hits the fan, we go to our neighbor's basement. Even if I wanted to sleep, my dog would keep me up anyway. Jane is terrified of storms. Guess I'll just smoke some of this platinum OG, and find something to stare at on the tv. Heat is on my prime Starz channel...guess I've got the next 3 hours figured out!

Top Bottom