Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serious Question: What has Biden actually done wrong?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
He ended Energy independence on day one OP.

How are you ok with that?
He also or they also kicked the doors open to the economy allowing and creating this mass inflation as well as supply lines being strangled for whatever reason. They pass it off as a great economy. ITs a complete joke. ITs like a black Friday door opening sale. Its a perfect representation. Its a mess. Its going to blow up and look like California. I want to hear one thing that people like that jim has or is doing

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Why hasn't Biden use of the n word in the Senate been a bigger story? I get if he just did it once for some weird reason but to have dropped the n bomb 15 times in his career..... And then his son drops it a lot in text and you have to wonder if that family just drops n bombs like we do "Ghey"???

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Biden shut down wall construction which was already funded.

As for climate change, go back and look at all of the climate experts’ claims from late 1960’s on….acid rain, famine in US, rivers/lakes will run dry in US, North Pole will melt…..all utter BS that did not happen.

If China, and every other country, is not held to the same climate standards, it doesn’t matter how much we do. If one apartment in the complex had roaches, all will have roaches no matter how much they clean and spray.
I remember when people were selling lakefront property on the great lakes because they were going dry.... 30 years later and they as full as ever. LOL.

Top Bottom