Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Secret doorway on Mars?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

champsballs

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Emma tenywa

Elite
Did you hear the sound they captured?
Wow! Am now more confused, there are gasses in galaxy clusters but no gasses in our solar system constellation to act as medium for sound. How did they get the sound then. Maybe am getting it all wrong.

TJHall1

Legendary
Wow! Am now more confused, there are gasses in galaxy clusters but no gasses in our solar system constellation to act as medium for sound. How did they get the sound then. Maybe am getting it all wrong.
Not trying to be an ass, and I'm clueless about all of this, but how do you know there's no medium for sound? These science fucks can't even figure out basic stuff here, so I'm just wondering about the space stuff.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Not trying to be an ass, and I'm clueless about all of this, but how do you know there's no medium for sound? These science fucks can't even figure out basic stuff here, so I'm just wondering about the space stuff.
You would think the most destructive thing in the know universe would have some sound. It does suck a whole bunch.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You can still measure the microwave or radio wave or xray and recreate the sound is what I took out of that. So while in space there is no sound conveyed because the vacuum state doesn't mean it cannot be measured and replicated
This. There is no sound in space. Sound is pressure waves in the air. No air, no sound

Latest posts

Top Bottom