Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RIPIP Corch Madden

TJHall1

Legendary
Many will think of the video game, but the olds like me will think of the Lite Beer commercials that launched him past simply being a coach. I
Those commercials were first rate back in the day.

RIP coach
50998389968_60ec21e2d2_b.jpg

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Talk about a man that created an entire brand around himself.

Madden 95 was my jam. Toss sweep right to Emmit or Hail Mary to Irvin. Rinse and repeat
Michael Vick was unstoppable in Madden 04. It wasn't even fair
We'd play Madden until the sun came up when we were younger

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Michael Vick was unstoppable in Madden 04. It wasn't even fair
We'd play Madden until the sun came up when we were younger
I remember playing that at your house. We had rules that you couldn’t be the Falcons. I would play the Eagles and would roll mcNabb out and run a West Coast style offense

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I remember playing that at your house. We had rules that you couldn’t be the Falcons. I would play the Eagles and would roll mcNabb out and run a West Coast style offense
There was no defensive play to stop that..It was either McNabb scramble for 55yards or draw the db's in and hit TO over the top..Goodtimes. We went to Walmart @midnight on the day it was released and go it too.

Madden was part of growing up. It's something I'll never forget

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just saw that Maddens record was 103-32-7 over 10 years. That’s an impressive win percentage

TJHall1

Legendary
Just saw that Maddens record was 103-32-7 over 10 years. That’s an impressive win percentage
I think they said in that documentary hes got the highest win % among all coaches with 100 wins. Or 100 games coached. 1 or the other, think it was 100 wins.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think they said in that documentary hes got the highest win % among all coaches with 100 wins. Or 100 games coached. 1 or the other, think it was 100 wins.
I need to watch that. Looks like he had a tough time in the playoffs. His records remind me a lot of Andy Reid

TJHall1

Legendary
I need to watch that. Looks like he had a tough time in the playoffs. His records remind me a lot of Andy Reid
I didn't even know it was a thing and then ran across it i think Sunday morning while flipping thru channels. It was pretty good.

Good call on the andy reid comparison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom