Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE: Frequent travelers, what would cause an "SSSS" alert or hold on a flight?

CurtOFD78

Elite
Just had this "SSSS" hold on a flight this morning, and was damn near sexually assaulted by TSA. They were slow as shit and I had to run to my gate to make the flight.

RHT 3

Elite
Can't trust fireman bro. They are shifty, no good hucksters....

Edit- When working in DeLand I put two Seminole spears on my fire helmet- looked bad ass .

Of course then everyone put stickers on theirs and the grumpy ass old guys bitched and we had to take them all off.

Bastards....

rebar

Elite
Flying is such bullshit now.

I had to fly out a year or so ago. I got there 2hrs early. 730am flight to Pittsburgh. Charleston SC Airport 530am the line for security is a mile long.
Longstory short, I missed my plane by 5 min. I had to get another flight at noon. Got in at 430. Missed day 1 of conference.
Ended up drinking on flight. Had cabbie stop so I could get a 6 pack.
Dropped both cell phones in toilet when I walked in the room.
All of it I blame on TSA

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just had this "SSSS" hold on a flight this morning, and was damn near sexually assaulted by TSA. They were slow as shit and I had to run to my gate to make the flight.
I’ve never heard of this but just read about it. It says it could be random. Did you book last minute or pay for your ticket with cash?

rebar

Elite
I had that once. I had some weed on me to go to Vegas. I had slogged my Cadillac on the way to flight. They did all the extra shit and never found my weed. Locks were busted on my checked luggage.
The flight back was one of the worst days ever. Week of boozing and a 5hr flight back. I felt bad for the toilet

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just assumed that my huge hawg had been flagged by TSA, and had been entered into a computer database so that is why I always had to get the @secondary” screening or pat downs.

Likely because like the military they are hiring trannies, gays and lesbos as screening people. What better place to get a close x-ray look or fondle your goodies? Their version of looking at your Dad's Playboys as a kid.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I forgot to take my flip phone off my belt one trip, and while patting me down they found my illeostomy bag. The TSA guy says, "Whats this?" I said thats the bag I shit in. The guy behind me laughed uncontrollably. I don't think he challenged anyone else on that flight.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I forgot all about that it as I dont travel for work anymore BUT "supposedly" its random and I can confirm a total PIA!

CurtOFD78

Elite
It was not last minute or one way. Booked this months ago. I swear to God I was so f'n' pissed as they almost made me miss my flight. I had to sprint for the gate and was the last person on.

Joe King

Elite
Flying is such bullshit now.

I had to fly out a year or so ago. I got there 2hrs early. 730am flight to Pittsburgh. Charleston SC Airport 530am the line for security is a mile long.
Longstory short, I missed my plane by 5 min. I had to get another flight at noon. Got in at 430. Missed day 1 of conference.
Ended up drinking on flight. Had cabbie stop so I could get a 6 pack.
Dropped both cell phones in toilet when I walked in the room.
All of it I blame on TSA
Fuck man, what a whip. You coulda drove there in less time than that.

Joe King

Elite
I forgot to take my flip phone off my belt one trip, and while patting me down they found my illeostomy bag. The TSA guy says, "Whats this?" I said thats the bag I shit in. The guy behind me laughed uncontrollably. I don't think he challenged anyone else on that flight.
You shoulda told him it was the bag you carry your C4 in. Woulda been funny to see him try to go through it.

Joe King

Elite
It was not last minute or one way. Booked this months ago. I swear to God I was so f'n' pissed as they almost made me miss my flight. I had to sprint for the gate and was the last person on.
If you were to miss your flight due to such circumstances, do they apologize and help you to get on the next flight, or are ya just fucked?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Work. Probably 10 times over the past 20 years. Usually happens if you book your flight or change your itinerary at the last minute.
I’ve probably done 15 round trips this year and hasn’t happened to me. Probably jinxing myself now, but at least I will know what I’m getting into if I get the SSSS

rebar

Elite
Fuck man, what a whip. You coulda drove there in less time than that.
Yeah I appealed to the Aviation Authority. Waiting to find out who os at fault for my drunkenness. I say they served me. Their fault.
I'm kidding
I had a new set of phones by 1012 am. Pittsburgh os a fun town for a steel type dude

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Just had this "SSSS" hold on a flight this morning, and was damn near sexually assaulted by TSA. They were slow as shit and I had to run to

I’ve probably done 15 round trips this year and hasn’t happened to me. Probably jinxing myself now, but at least I will know what I’m getting into if I get the SSSS
That shit doesn't happen to Global Services or Sky Priority ticket holders....

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Funny security story. I work in supply chain software and I was asking a co-worker about exploding a BOM (bill of material) about 20 minutes later I got confronted and questioned. Somebody evidently overheard me and mistook my meaning.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Can't trust fireman bro. They are shifty, no good hucksters....

Edit- When working in DeLand I put two Seminole spears on my fire helmet- looked bad ass .

Of course then everyone put stickers on theirs and the grumpy ass old guys bitched and we had to take them all off.

Bastards....
True on all accounts.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Update: The wife has a co worker whose daughter is a TSA supervisor somewhere in DC. She asked the question of what would cause an “SSSS” code to come up on a passenger’s boarding pass. Her immediate reply was “That’s terrorism related”!!!

I’ve figured that due to the fact that 1) I’m a white male, 2) I’m former military, 3) I vote Republican, 4) I used to own guns until the tragic boating accident and 5) I post on The Free Speech Forum, that I am on some sort of watch list. I’ve made no threats to anyone, and other than voicing my displeasure with this current administration and my support for the 2nd Amendment, my online language is pretty benign. Only social media is ”X”. Apparently, I’ve managed to garner the attention of someone at the TSA or another of the alphabet organizations. I’d be interested to hear if anyone else here has a similar experience when flying.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shortly after 9-11, I flew from San Antonio to Nashville with my return going through Houston to Dallas. I had a checked bag. When I tried to check it I was taken to a room to have it inspected. I was told it was because of my return flight didn't come back to San Antonio. Why would I come back to SA if I lived in Dallas? I shipped my bag via UPS from Nashville to Dallas. I was frisked and x-rayed because I didn't have a bag. TSA is from the Devil's loins. A relative worked as an intern for the US Attorney while in college. She flew back to college and showed her federal ID and was ushered through the checkpoint uninspected. Another relative tried to work for TSA after retirement. He said their rules were designed by a retard. Didn't know Walter worked for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom