Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Republicans realize abortion is a losing issue and are upset about the timing of this decision

Jtrain80

Legendary
Wow. Not what I was expecting from this crowd.

First and foremost: fuck liberals and anything they want.

Second: see above

My personal feelings are that coat hangers and kicks to the belly(with permission of course) aren't outlawed.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Because they fucking want one..and why do you even care? How does someone across the country killing a baby change your life. Who cares if you think its right or wrong who made you the God of morality

How does someone across the country killing a 40 year old man that I don’t know change my life? How does someone across the country robbing a bank that isn’t my bank change my life? Are you saying murder and robbery should be legal?

Pineapple

Legendary
Well it will be up to the states. If you think New York is going to say 21 days we will just have to agree to disagree.

Some of the southern states you may be correct.
You’re right in your posit. What I’m stating is SCOTUS will come up with a ruling for fetal beings. The science now compared to 1973 is amazing. Hearts beat at 21 days. Scientists state that is life. That will be the end of abortions except for Reservations - go gamble and get an abortion will be the options.

Pineapple

Legendary
Because they fucking want one..and why do you even care? How does someone across the country killing a baby change your life. Who cares if you think its right or wrong who made you the God of morality
^^^^this is the problem. Folks tolerate evil and suspect it won’t impact them. Like homosexual marriage. Now? Trans. Next? Pedophelia becoming normal.

People used to argue that prostitution was a victimless crime. Statistics on who is being prostituted prove that wrong.

Evil impacts all of us. And in ways we can’t see.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Welp….little did I realize, this would be the easiest position To determine one’s hypocrisy.

Gimp has admitted to having children and not being married.
@ChicagoFats atleast has owned his hypocrisy
@PleasureMoose drops the ok with killing kids, which clearly threw @catreaper off so bad he couldn’t even troll it.

This ruling has turned this place into bizarro world.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Welp….little did I realize, this would be the easiest position To determine one’s hypocrisy.

@PleasureMoose drops the ok with killing kids, which clearly threw @catreaper off so bad he couldn’t even troll it.

Free speech wins again!

fschmidt

Poster
That is the end result of this court decision, yes.
You can still get an abortion and probably easier and later term than before this ruling. So stop acting like it’s some kind of victory.
Not the slum-dwellers. The end result of this decision will be an increase of the slum population in red states full of stupid Christians. This is a victory for blue states.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How does someone across the country killing a 40 year old man that I don’t know change my life? How does someone across the country robbing a bank that isn’t my bank change my life? Are you saying murder and robbery should be legal?

Serious question here @PleasureMoose . Hoping to get your thoughts. Or maybe you’re just trolling? I don’t ever know anymore.

Nothing is outlawed. The political document the provided universal abortions was overturned. No law. So anything not expressly cited in the constitution is delegated back to the states. 1oth ammendment.
Those are never Trumpers who are really just the uniparty of the swamp
You’re right. That does mean it won’t excite dumb democrats.

My sister and her husband, don’t have much money, but basically adopted a kid that a mom kicked out. Woman is on drugs and kicked him. My sister? Live with us. Had to go to court after the mom found out and tried to get the kid back. Kid is a friend of my nephew. And for the moron libs that call all whites racist? The kid happens to be black. Has lived with them for two years. And they pay for everything for him.

We absolutely care about all life.
You might. Sadly most don’t.
It’s a victory man. There is another facet coming for the “trust the science” group. The fetal rights case will establish that. This was the first step. My suspicion, based on the biological science, is that abortion after 21 days is murder.
Maybe based on a court ruling. That is no better than saying The Constitution makes abortion legal because it doesn’t say anything about it.
I’m really interested in how Desantis is going to respond. I think this could be the one thing that causes him to not be re-elected.
He has tons of baggage but this issue is the least of his worries.

If Republican voters ever catch on that he is owned by big tech he will start to sputter.
Because i truly believe it is murder. Does that explain it enough for your simple mind? I’m not the “God of Morality”, but you can GFY if you want to kill babies.

Simple as that.
Most people don’t view it as murder. I definitely don’t.

If nothing else it’s good politics and policy to thin the welfare state.
I think you are wrong. More people are against abortion in USA than for it. When gas is 8bucks a gallon no one is voting for the party in power anymore.
LOL

Most Americans support abortion in some form, even if limited, and it’s not even close. It’s like 4/5 Americans who support it.

Most Americans don’t want the government telling them what they can and can’t do just like most other topics.
It’s not murder so it doesn’t matter.
You’re right in your posit. What I’m stating is SCOTUS will come up with a ruling for fetal beings. The science now compared to 1973 is amazing. Hearts beat at 21 days. Scientists state that is life. That will be the end of abortions except for Reservations - go gamble and get an abortion will be the options.
If they do I hope Congress steps in and creates federal law to allow limited abortions. 21 days is not nearly enough time to even know if a woman is pregnant let alone make a decision like that.

A reasonable compromise would be before the third trimester barring accusations of rape or medical complications.

Pineapple

Legendary
You might. Sadly most don’t.

Maybe based on a court ruling. That is no better than saying The Constitution makes abortion legal because it doesn’t say anything about it.

He has tons of baggage but this issue is the least of his worries.

If Republican voters ever catch on that he is owned by big tech he will start to sputter.

Most people don’t view it as murder. I definitely don’t.

If nothing else it’s good politics and policy to thin the welfare state.

LOL

Most Americans support abortion in some form, even if limited, and it’s not even close. It’s like 4/5 Americans who support it.

Most Americans don’t want the government telling them what they can and can’t do just like most other topics.

It’s not murder so it doesn’t matter.

If they do I hope Congress steps in and creates federal law to allow limited abortions. 21 days is not nearly enough time to even know if a woman is pregnant let alone make a decision like that.

A reasonable compromise would be before the third trimester barring accusations of rape or medical complications.
Reasonable? At 14 weeks the baby is identified by sex. You can see fingers, faces, smiles, yawns… and you want to suction that out? I see nothing reasonable about that.

The 4d pics/videos of a baby will destroy the leftists in court. A heartbeat signifies life. That can’t be argued against. That happens at 19/21 days. If someone stops a beating heart that ends life.

Reasonable? At 14 weeks the baby is identified by sex. You can see fingers, faces, smiles, yawns… and you want to suction that out? I see nothing reasonable about that.

The 4d pics/videos of a baby will destroy the leftists in court. A heartbeat signifies life. That can’t be argued against. That happens at 19/21 days. If someone stops a beating heart that ends life.
If someone uses hand sanitizer it ends life for the bacteria on their hands.

Again, a heart beat or any other arbitrary marker means absolutely nothing constitutionally (as of today) speaking and in regards to basic common sense.

I can pull the plug on my family member while their heart still beats and it’s absolutely within my rights to do so. The same right should ABSOLUTELY apply to parents for their progeny.

The false equivalencies used to justify abortion just keep getting worse and worse.
What false equivalencies?

If people believe in parental rights then they support abortion.

Put another way a person can’t suggest that they have the right to decide whether their progeny get vaccinated or not, which is an issue concerning the common good, society at large, and personal health and parental choice rights, then say another parent or caregiver doesn’t have a right to make life and death medical decisions for their children or those in their care.

Abortion is a parental rights issue. You either want government telling you what you can and can’t do with your progeny or you don’t. Given we live in the land of the free this should be a no brainer but since their are two sides to the argument finding a middle ground, like unrestricted abortion until the third trimester then only in cases of rape, incest, or medical harm to the mother in the last trimester, would be ideal for the time being.

D

Deleted member 2886

Gotta admit I'm quite surprised reading this thread, for several reasons.
#BurntJ, you're totally on point!
Seriously, impressed man.
(*Probably don't care, but I do mean this sincerely & have respect.)

•This short vid is a first hand account of the abortion practice.
⚠️FYI: It may be difficult for some to listen & learn about.

IMG_20220626_160415.png
*The whole pro-abortionist narrative is merely virtue signaling about being concerned with health or choice.
It appears that there is a nefarious agenda behind all of it connected to an established underground human fetus/infant materials supply network.
IMG_20220607_170906_503.jpg
IMG_20220626_190835.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-05-17-04-01-22_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpgIMG_20220527_214047_492.jpgIMG_20220505_004603.jpgIMG_20220531_001337_928.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Again, a heart beat or any other arbitrary marker means absolutely nothing constitutionally (as of today) speaking and in regards to basic common sense.

I can pull the plug on my family member while their heart still beats and it’s absolutely within my rights to do so. The same right should ABSOLUTELY apply to parents for their progeny.
Logical
Fallacy
overload.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Show me anywhere in the constitution it says anything about abortion. I can show where it speaks of life

Show me anywhere in the constitution it says anything about abortion. I can show where it speaks of life
The Constitution allows for abortion under the 10th amendment and under Article 1. It’s not that The Constitution doesn’t allow for abortion it just doesn’t say that it’s a God given right.

Of course The Constitution talks about life. It’s very clear that the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is something US citizens are entitled to. Since fetuses are not US citizens, legally speaking as of today, they are not entitled to that right to life.

Natural law would also suggest that a fetus has no individual right to life of a particular sort. It will have the experience it’s mother or caregiver chooses for it.

Once a fetus has a birth certificate and becomes a citizen with rights then it’s a different can of worms entirely.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The Constitution allows for abortion under the 10th amendment and under Article 1. It’s not that The Constitution doesn’t allow for abortion it just doesn’t say that it’s a God given right.

Of course The Constitution talks about life. It’s very clear that the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is something US citizens are entitled. Since fetuses are not US citizens, legally speaking as of today, they are not entitled to that right to life.

Natural law would also suggest that a fetus has no individual right to life of a particular sort. It will have the experience it’s mother or caregiver chooses for it. Once it has a birth certificate
Yes under the 10th ammendment which means all of that issue is delegated to states. No where except at the state level should an abortion option even be an issue. The constitution says nothing of it. You conflate and distort damn near everything which you discuss. It is so tiresome. We all know you're a troll but you should try to be better at it.
And fyi a birth certificate is for the Corporation of the the United States of America. That is represented by the flag w gold and tassels all around the edge. That is how they got the fed to be in charge of our money. Congress delegated their abilities to coin monies to a private institution. Go check out who died on the titanic. 4 moguls that vehemently opposed the fed. Go read up on Woodrow Wilson and what a scumbag he was. Then maybe your schtick can be funny.

Yes under the 10th ammendment which means all of that issue is delegated to states. No where except at the state level should an abortion option even be an issue. The constitution says nothing of it. You conflate and distort damn near everything which you discuss. It is so tiresome. We all know you're a troll but you should try to be better at it.
And fyi a birth certificate is for the Corporation of the the United States of America. That is represented by the flag w gold and tassels all around the edge. That is how they got the fed to be in charge of our money. Congress delegated their abilities to coin monies to a private institution. Go check out who died on the titanic. 4 moguls that vehemently opposed the fed. Go read up on Woodrow Wilson and what a scumbag he was. Then maybe your schtick can be funny.
Please tell me you understand that it’s a states right issue only if the federal government doesn’t exercise its right to create legislation on the topic.

For now it’s a states right issue but could easily become a federal issue as well. It all depends what Congress decides to do and how any possible future law is written.

I’m not going to continue to try to have discussion with you if you are gonna troll and peddle conspiracy theories like whatever that nonsense is about the birth certificates that you wrote.

Pineapple

Legendary

Interesting view. You literally can’t pull the plug unless a Dr says there isn’t any brain activity. A fetus can and does smile, yawn, and respond to outside the womb stimuli. If a patient did that pulling the plug would be what?

You made my argument for me. Can you see how poorly this will go in court?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Please tell me you understand that it’s a states right issue only if the federal government doesn’t exercise its right to create legislation on the topic.

For now it’s a states right issue but could easily become a federal issue as well. It all depends what Congress decides to do and how any possible future law is written.

I’m not going to continue to try to have discussion with you if you are gonna troll and peddle conspiracy theories like whatever that nonsense is about the birth certificates that you wrote.
Sure. If it’s so easily attained why all the bluster.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Go to the community College and take civics 101 and read the constitution several times. Dems had 50 years to codify in to law what you think is a federal issue. It isn't a federal issue it is a state issue. You sure do a good job of being for killing babies all over our country. I'm done here. I won't respond anymore on this topic. I've made clear and concise points.

Do your own digging
Act of 1871
Take a history class while you are there to tard

Go to the community College and take civics 101 and read the constitution several times. Dems had 50 years to codify in to law what you think is a federal issue. It isn't a federal issue it is a state issue. You sure do a good job of being for killing babies all over our country. I'm done here. I won't respond anymore on this topic. I've made clear and concise points.

Do your own digging
Act of 1871
Take a history class while you are there to tard
Weak troll attempt considering the link doesn’t even work.

Top Bottom