Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Remember the truth about 9/11

MalO

Elite
Youtube scrubbed conspiracy theory content from its platform a while back, but you can still find videos there that show the slow motion collapse as long as they are presented neutrally and don't present any theories.

Go full screen and watch the sides of the tower BELOW the collapsing floors. You will see small explosions below the collapsing floors in both videos. Why are there small explosions erupting out of the tower before the ceiling collapses down onto those floors?

Videos about thermite residue have also been scrubbed from Youtube. Posts about thermite residue are treated as conspiracy theory. But it's a fact that thermite residue was found in the ruins of the collapsed towers. Scientists analyzed the residue, confirmed it was thermite, and published their findings in scientific journals.

What was the motivation to destroy the towers?

Lucky Larry Silverstein

^ Larry Silverstein owned the twin towers and found out that they needed asbestos removal. The towers had a huge amount of asbestos that would have cost hundreds of millions to safely clean up. Asbestos removal requires airtight conditions and nobody can occupy the floor where asbestos removal is taking place. Meaning not only would he have to pay for the removal, he would lose rent from his occupants during the removal. It would have bankrupted him.

If you are a rich man and have no moral compass, and are willing to do absolutely anything to continue being rich, what would you do?

Interview of Rabbi Finkelstein

^ On the day that the towers fell, for some reason all 3000 Jewish people who worked at the towers did not show up to work that day. All of them. Why?

ernestdefoe

Poster
All I know is I was in the Navy stationed at Naval Air Station Sigonella on the island of Sicily when 9/11 happened. I know we went to immediate base lock down and missle launchers were setup around both bases and a fighter squadron was brought in because they had intel we were a target too because all cargo that was goes to the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf came through that base.

What was the motivation to destroy the towers?
A blood sacrifice to satan. .............. it is that simple to begin with......to control lithium mining in the region.........to flood our streets with heroin..........

that morning I was on the way the Myrtle Beach SC to party with some girls that we had met previous. At the time, all we had were pagers. Got the page, and was in country before I even new it it seemed.

I feel bad for things done to the AFG people because of this lie.

One day they will burn, hopefully I will not

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All I know is I was in the Navy stationed at Naval Air Station Sigonella on the island of Sicily when 9/11 happened. I know we went to immediate base lock down and missle launchers were setup around both bases and a fighter squadron was brought in because they had intel we were a target too because all cargo that was goes to the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf came through that base.
WhatsUp Ernie? I was training steel truck drivers at the same time in Myrtle Beach. Small world. My Grandma was from Sicily. Are you my Grandpa?

Latest posts

Top Bottom