Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ray Epps - "I Orchestrated it"

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yahoo News, NYT, and all of MSM hate Trump and hate Trump supporters. They celebrate that some are in jail on BS charges. Yet we are supposed to believe that they have sympathy for the one on film telling people to go into the Capitol?

Yeah right.

To those of us who actually pay attention, this is what tells us without a doubt that he is a fed, or working for them at least. If the corporate media is screaming that he is not, he definitely is.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
What if @Croot_Overlord is actually a Fed informant and sending them all of our right-wing extremist posts along with personal info?

knowledge.gif
I think Croot is actually Merrick Garland.

To those of us who actually pay attention, this is what tells us without a doubt that he is a fed, or working for them at least. If the corporate media is screaming that he is not, he definitely is.
You people are clearly new to this (past two decades of having truly paid attention/ since 9/11).

The MSM is a tool to focus the public attention. If the MSM screams something from the rooftops the patriots in control expect that there will be a counterbalance narrative and digging on the other side of that MSM narrative.

The counterbalance/ narrative people are being controlled in the same way the people who gobble the MSM narrative are being controlled.

Stop being controlled and find the truth between the figurative black and white.

@CuriousFiend
@PleasureMoose
@weaponoffreedom
@Uncle Muscles

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You people are clearly new to this (past two decades of having truly paid attention/ since 9/11).

The MSM is a tool to focus the public attention. If the MSM screams something from the rooftops the patriots in control expect that there will be a counterbalance narrative and digging on the other side of that MSM narrative.

The counterbalance/ narrative people are being controlled in the same way the people who gobble the MSM narrative are being controlled.

Stop being controlled and find the truth between the figurative black and white.

@CuriousFiend
@PleasureMoose
@weaponoffreedom
@Uncle Muscles
Like the Kiev independent?
Arrogance is not becoming

@CuriousFiend
@PleasureMoose
@weaponoffreedom
@Uncle Muscles
I have no fuckin idea what you are talking about. Off yourself

Like the Kiev independent?
Arrogance is not becoming
The Kyiv Independent isn’t MSM. It’s just a direct line from US and UK intelligence.

Some of their stuff is fluff but most of it, and the stuff I post, is the closest the public is ever going to come to real inside information.

What the Kyiv independent posts is important but what that information means in the 2nd degree is what is most important.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The Kyiv Independent isn’t MSM. It’s just a direct line from US and UK intelligence.

Some of their stuff is fluff but most of it, and the stuff I post, is the closest the public is ever going to come to real inside information.

What the Kyiv independent posts is important but what that information means in the 2nd degree is what is most important.
What if I brought out the Moscow Bugle every post to counterbalance? You are a propaganda spreader
You trust this

To @American Deplorable

Well, I if you are reffering to the mainstream media, you are the site's official regurgitator of MSM "facts" also known as propaganda.

I have observed your posts in great detail, concern the war in Ukraine, and being a seasoned vet myself, I have come to the conclusion that you are not what you proclaim to be. Most of the posts you have are in line with the liberal MSM, and some from FOX, (which I dont trust either), and reinforce the fact that you are a mad idiot or a liberal fucktard. So for you to call me and others out and say that we are the regurgitator is a blatant hypociritical attack. Remind you of anyone?

I have posted several things to you, for your viewing, which if you had the respect to read and contemplate, would have taken much much longer than the 30 seconds it takes for you to reply with some off the cuff bullshit response. This indicates that YOU are not the one who is in search for the truth, but on the contrary, want other to know and validate the false narrative spewed out on a daily basis by the MSM.

I spent 3 years killing those who I thought were respondsible after 9/11 so fuck you. If you were true, you conclusions would be different.

oh, and you aint no vet, you are a liberal in the closet.......

D

Deleted member 2886

I'm clearly new to this (past two decades of not having truly paid attention/ since 9/11).

The MSM is a tool to focus the public attention. If the MSM screams something from the rooftops the treasonous usurpers in control expect that there will be a counterbalance narrative and digging on the other side of that MSM narrative.

I should stop being controlled and find the truth between the figurative black and white.

@American Deplorable
[Fify]😂👍Excellent points bro

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
😆Dude, ever heard of the carrot and the stick?
"WWG1WGA"👈😂👉🥕
Ya may as well be virtue signaling by hollering "Klaus amo, dum vivat Ordo Orbis!"
Bro, just an FYI but mentioning Carrots and Sticks to Gays…..is akin to asking about their gerbil. (Don’t EVER ask that….normal people usually can’t stomach the answer.🤮)

In all truth, when you go to a protest with helmets and pads, you are going expecting to have to use them. Not in defense of the prosecution in any way, just saying. Be nice to see the footage on the GoPro camera on his forehead.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Shouldn’t Ray Epps get 7 years then?

View attachment 124476
1st thing I thought too. This will end up being the downfall of it all……how long before Epps is Clintoncided, Epsteined, Bourdain’d, whatever you call it…

Seriously we better get our bets fast….. I’m saying Labor Day weekend accident:

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom