Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread random post....some maybe NSFW

Master Threads

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
photo the brother-in-law took about a month ago near Steinhatchee, Florida in the Gulf….JuliusLeRoy goes aesfuckinthetic…

06-BB0303-36-E0-45-E1-A2-B1-6-D1-E21-D113-B9.jpg

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
lotsa Stairway versions mashed into one…actually pretty cool….saw Zep twice so I’m qualified to say so…😉…played for 3 1/2 hours first time and 3 3/4 hours the second…10 bucks a shot….imagine the cost per ticket today

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
three couples trying to join a church…old couple, middle-aged couple and a young couple…they all meet with the pastor at the church and he explains that one requirement is that they have to abstain from sex for a month to get into the church…they all agree and depart…a month later they return to meet with the pastor at the church again…he asks the couples how’d it go…guy from the older couple says no problem…the pastor tells the older couple they’re in…asked by the pastor the guy from the middle aged couple responds and says there were some anxious moments but he and the wife got through it ok…the pastor tells them they’re in…..so the pastor inquires to the young couple….…the young couple guy answers saying…..”well, we gave it our best shot but after a coupla weeks one day the wife knocked a can off the shelf and bent over to pick it up and I just couldn’t take it any longer”……the pastor says that he’s sorry but they won’t be able to join the church……the young guy replies…”that’s ok sir….we can’t go back to Publix either”

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
one of my 4 favorite golf jokes…don’t worry…I’ll eventually share them all…..

a man comes home from playing golf...his wife meets him at the front door bitching…perturbed and having not been a great day on the course the disgruntled husband gets mad, loses it and pulls his nine iron out of his golf bag and angrily kills his wife with a few blows to her head…not long afterwards he gets to feeling remorseful about what he’d done and calls the police to confess to his deadly deed…before long the police and detectives show up and he greets them at the front door and the scene of the crime…the detectives immediately peruse the scene and one of them inquisitively asks the husband “well..what the hell happened?”…he explains to the detectives that he came home after a frustrating round of golf, she went to bitching, he lost it and then he struck her with his nine iron.…the stunned detective interjects “my God man…she’s a mess”…..and then inquires…”how many times did you hit her?”…the husband replies…”7…..but put me down for 6”

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
ya gotta like the newbies that like 14 posts on page 1 that were posted a year ago…well I did take a sabbatical for awhile until I went crazy here lately…don’t worry…I’ll get tired of this shit again
This thread is a beautiful archive. Glad it was bumped so maybe others can contribute.

Seems like a good thread for @Timothy

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
JuliusLeRoy’s true stories….

a friend was at a tavern in a small North Florida coastal town drinking and listening to the conversation…the boys at the bar were discussing their past sexual conquests…this one guy touting his record brags that he reckons that other than his mother and his sister that he’s screwed just about every woman in town….upon hearing this another guy down the bar speaks up and replies nonchalantly that he reckons then that means that between the two of them they “got ‘em all”

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
saw the old photos thread…this is one of my favorite old photos…the JFK motorcade about to turn onto the Stemmons Freeway en route to Parkland Hospital…they were supposed to be making that same turn on the way to a presidential dinner engagement…you can see the School Book Depository in the background…expanding the photo you’ll see bystanders unaware of what had just occurred waving at the Kennedy Limo…if you look between the Main Street underpass and the back right of the white car next to the presidential limo you’ll notice a curb/median between Main and Elm Street…that’s why the motorcade made the turn at the beginning of Dealey Plaza onto Houston and then the turn on Elm right under the School Book Depository making an easy target of JFK instead of just going straight down Main…Houston is a one way street and the presidential limo was actually going the wrong way…you can get legally to Elm a block earlier…the presidential limo wasn’t hopping the median

E98A2BA3-C196-47B4-9D6F-A3C6D3FC94FC.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom