Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread random post....some maybe NSFW

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
saw the old photos thread…this is one of my favorite old photos…the JFK motorcade about to turn onto the Stemmons Freeway en route to Parkland Hospital…they were supposed to be making that same turn on the way to a presidential dinner engagement…you can see the School Book Depository in the background…expanding the photo you’ll see bystanders unaware of what had just occurred waving at the Kennedy Limo…if you look between the Main Street underpass and the back right of the white car next to the presidential limo you’ll notice a curb/median between Main and Elm Street…that’s why the motorcade made the turn at the beginning of Dealey Plaza onto Houston and then the turn on Elm right under the School Book Depository making an easy target of JFK instead of just going straight down Main…Houston is a one way street and the presidential limo was actually going the wrong way…you can get legally to Elm a block earlier…the presidential limo wasn’t hopping the median

E98A2BA3-C196-47B4-9D6F-A3C6D3FC94FC.jpg
Incredible piece of history. The Hertz billboard in the background almost looks fake

JuliusLeRoy

Elite
Founder
another true story….

my retired brother-in-law worked for the power company…eating lunch at a convenience was a regular occurrence…one day the power company crews in the area are gathered with their trucks at a convenience store to eat lunch……while dining around the company trucks these two teenage girls pass by the crews going into the store……one of them is rather well-endowed and maybe looks a little older than her age due to her curves…of course her assets become a topic of conversation among the crews while the girls are in the store…after awhile the girls come out of the store and pass back by the crews…so one of the crew members thinks he’s gonna show out to the gathered lunch crowd…he proceeds to pull a quarter out of his pocket…he then flips the quarter to the well-endowed girl as she passes by and haughtily says…..”honey…when you get a little older gimme a call”…she catches the quarter…she immediately flips it back to the would-be Casanova…and replies…”when your dick gets as big as your mouth you give me a call”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Mrs. Johnson and her son Johnny moved to a new town about a block from his new school. She took him to school the first day and introduced herself and Johnny to the teacher and told her if he acted up to please call her and she would be right there.
It was one of the other student's birthday so she served cake when she ask Johnny if he wanted a piece he told her to take that cake and shove it up her ass.
She call his mom told her to come and stand in the back of the room she had something to show her. The teacher went back to Johnny and said are you sure you don't want any cake? Johnny said I thought I told you to shove that cake up your ass.

She looked at his mom and said see....Mom... "Fuck him don't give him any.:"

Latest posts

Top Bottom