Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Putting down the next rebellion

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Let's get a roster of patriots going so folks know who is willing to do the right thing in the event of another secession / rebellion attempt.

Try to remember to post your town and state so we can figure out staging areas to launch campaigns / prep to go full Sherman on the rebs.

images (4).jpeg

Juro

Elite
Yeah, no. If you think of doing any coordination of this which I don’t recommend for right now, you don’t post details in this forum.

You need a stronger encryption and a code for anything.

My recommendation: don’t talk about a revolution nor uprising. We’re still very far from that point. But if we ever get to that point, you need a full encryption app while having our own code.

America 1st

Founder
Yeah, no. If you think of doing any coordination of this which I don’t recommend for right now, you don’t post details in this forum.

You need a stronger encryption and a code for anything.

My recommendation: don’t talk about a revolution nor uprising. We’re still very far from that point. But if we ever get to that point, you need a full encryption app while having our own code.
I see folks around the forum talking about being pro secession all the time.

Hopefully it never happens again but if it does we should be ready.

Juro

Elite
I see folks around the forum talking about being pro secession all the time.

Hopefully it never happens again but if it does we should be ready.
There is a difference between ready and being proactive about it. There won’t be a secession any time soon. Maybe 50 years from now, but not anytime before that.

Trump is doing exactly what is needed right now. Wait it out. It will get better.

America 1st

Founder
There is a difference between ready and being proactive about it. There won’t be a secession any time soon. Maybe 50 years from now, but not anytime before that.

Trump is doing exactly what is needed right now. Wait it out. It will get better.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom