Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Putin wins (again)

Timothy

Elite
Well, we gave it a go as a World Power for almost a century.

Now it's time to hand the reigns over to China or Russia.

We are repeating the history of the British Empire, the Romans, the Greeks, and so on.

Complacency is our new priority.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Dude your penis must be tiny. Most of Russias money isnt in Russia. All they have to do is turn off the Bank access in Europe and theyd be done. Russia is an anything. Putin know Ukraine is
a waste land of money and he knows Biden has his claws in it So he said well do this.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I fear China has already won, and we won't realize it for another decade or so. Our politicians, academia & media are already in their pocket. They can, and do, make most Americans believe & support whatever the hell they want...see the last 2 years with covid.
I hope not but its always been said that China would when the war without firing a shot...

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I hope not but its always been said that China would when the war without firing a shot...

I agree with Tim Pool that this generation of warfare will accomplish the same things that historically took much violence to do, but now can be done by simply controlling the information and some politicians. No need to ever fire a shot, to control people, land and resources when you control what people think and the policies their politicians enact.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I agree with Tim Pool that this generation of warfare will accomplish the same things that historically took much violence to do, but now can be done by simply controlling the information and some politicians. No need to ever fire a shot, to control people, land and resources when you control what people think and the policies their politicians enact.
I am of this opinion as well

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
And when you look at it this way, it kind of puts into perspective what this site is. We are basically a digital militia

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
And when you look at it this way, it kind of puts into perspective what this site is. We are basically a digital militia

LawfulCarefulFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye agree with this butt it’s exactly why Chyna never had a shot two win & why The US Will always bee on top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom