Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

President Biden called out Russian dictator Putin!

Rube Reaper

Elite
“We’ve got a guy I know fairly well,” Biden said of Putin Thursday. “He’s not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons because his military is, you might say, significantly under-performing.”

“I’m trying to figure out what is Putin’s off ramp?” Biden said during the event, “Where does he find a way out? Where does he find himself in a position that he does not not only lose face but lose significant power within Russia?”

Timothy

Elite
The UK is closer to Moscow. Take care of him yourself. Why does your country always take the back seat?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
In a war you sacrifice your cannon fodder to save the more important units. That’s why you yanks go in first.

We (the US) will sacrifice Europe including the UK in a nuclear war so that there are not strikes against US mainland. That has always been the plan. That is if we can turn off the nuclear war before it gets to the point of all out conflict.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Hey Steve, how is the P/L sheet looking at the pizza start-up? I heard it sucks, but I wanted to hear about it from you…

Top Bottom