Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Proposal: Crootn March madness on the NSFW board

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So you wanna do everything on the main board? I’m confused
My bad sometimes I don’t communicate well.

Post a poll for a matchup in a new thread on the Main Forum. And in that thread provide links to the appropriate threads on the NSFW board.

Lets do 16 ladies. We can do the round of 16 during the first two days of March madness. The round of 8 can start when the official sweet 16 starts and then do our final 4 when the final four starts. We can do our finals after the NCAA tourney is over.

That should give plenty of time to get votes for each round.

Hope that makes better sense.

I won’t have much access to Crootn til this evening, but I’ll close the loop with you later

Esso Club

Elite
@Croot_Overlord I just don’t get this. You want me to make a post on the main board and then provide links to the NSFW board? Maybe I’m dumb but I don’t get that

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
@Croot_Overlord I just don’t get this. You want me to make a post on the main board and then provide links to the NSFW board? Maybe I’m dumb but I don’t get that
I think he is saying host the polls on the main forum because they get more views and people will know it is going on. And you can just provide links to threads you have already made over there

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just do whatever you think is best and we will figure out a way to drive voter turnout (shouldn’t be a problem)

I have a tendency to over complicate things

Top Bottom