Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pro Abortionists are Starting Harassment of Court (Link)....

CurtOFD78

Elite
If these protests stay peaceful, so be it. It's a total leftist move to go and try to intimidate the SCOTUS Justices at their houses, but if peaceful I can't say anything. Now, if it turns violent, then I have a number of things I'd like to see happen, none of which I will put in writing for the interwebs to keep receipts for the future. George Orwell tried to warn us that big brother is always watching, and I wholeheartedly believe it, especially in this day and age.

Pineapple

Legendary
I work the security detail at my church. I always carry and I'm thankful my church supports that. Fuck these commies.
You are not alone, Brother! Deescalating the situation is always the correct path. But, if they want to go hands on or use a weapon or try to get on stage? Changes the narrative immediately.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
You’re insane.
Actually, if we could just get conservatives to agree to specific date and time to simultaneously mow down Marxists in this country, the whole thing would be over in a matter of minutes.

Think about it. Millions of Cons aerating Millions of Progressive psychos all at once.

My bet is >99% of us avoid prosecution. It would completely overwhelm the justice system. They would have to wipe their hands of it.

I am going to try and get the concept trending.

#Libshoot2022

Rube Reaper

Elite
Actually, if we could just get conservatives to agree to specific date and time to simultaneously mow down Marxists in this country, the whole thing would be over in a matter of minutes.

Think about it. Millions of Cons aerating Millions of Progressive psychos all at once.

My bet is >99% of us avoid prosecution. It would completely overwhelm the justice system. They would have to wipe their hands of it.

I am going to try and get the concept trending.

#Libshoot2022

Top Bottom