Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please support the site by becoming a Patron

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Well, I'm doing this again since @croot_lord decided to erase some of the only important posts I've ever posted. 🤣

I forgive you, croot. It happens to the best of us. 😘

Edit: my payment is still set up and I can't figure out if I need to resubmit. And I would like to change the amount. Thoughts?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Consider supporting the site by upgrading your account to Patron status and gaining access to some extra perks!

We are incurring some new expenses starting in June so that we can reach a wider audience of censored Americans. Every little bit helps.

You can do so by hitting your user icon on the main toolbar and hitting “Account upgrades.”

View attachment 24606
Done.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I am glad I have the opportunity to continuously support TFSF with a small monthly donations of $5. It is the power fo scale that can make your $5 worth so much more. Imagine if we have hundreds, even a thousand people sign up - we could do so much more to improve every single aspect of the site and protect it by having our own servers. Lastly, it would help us have a budget to do online marketing so the thousands of people that are looking for something like TFSF find us.
Marketing is gonna be so big.

I hope every American gets a chance to hear about TFSF.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Quick question... do I need to set up payments again after the great debacle or was that pymt info saved?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
What's the next level? And how do we sign up ? This site and those like it (not rivals) are becoming more important with each passing day. What can we do to help besides opening the floodgates on social media to trolls and non like minded peeps?

Latest posts

Top Bottom