Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please support the site by becoming a Patron

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Consider supporting the site by upgrading your account to Patron status and gaining access to some extra perks!

We are incurring some new expenses starting in June so that we can reach a wider audience of censored Americans. Every little bit helps.

You can do so by hitting your user icon on the main toolbar and hitting “Account upgrades.”

1622513458613.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can re-add your patron tags but you'll have to re-add your payment information if you had recurring payment set up.
I went to acct upgrades and it is showing 5.00 a month. Shoulda been 20.00 can you change that or can i add to it?

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I went to acct upgrades and it is showing 5.00 a month. Shoulda been 20.00 can you change that or can i add to it?
Were you doing it through the donation section or from the account upgrade? If you have a recurring payment in the donation area, that should remain unchanged.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Were you doing it through the donation section or from the account upgrade? If you have a recurring payment in the donation area, that should remain unchanged.
ID guess donations. It was through pay pal but I was drinking so i don't remeber the particulars

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
ID guess donations. It was through pay pal but I was drinking so i don't remeber the particulars
Did you do it yesterday or on the first? If you did, I'd wait and redo it again at the end of the month. On the other hand, if you did it last month, I wouldn't worry about it. Sorry about the trouble!

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
Consider supporting the site by upgrading your account to Patron status and gaining access to some extra perks!

We are incurring some new expenses starting in June so that we can reach a wider audience of censored Americans. Every little bit helps.

You can do so by hitting your user icon on the main toolbar and hitting “Account upgrades.”

View attachment 24606
@Croot_Overlord can u re-add my patron tag. Thanks.

AOK

Poster
Done.. great work gents!

View attachment 24606
Done. Thanks Guys!!!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

View attachment 24606
I am glad I have the opportunity to continuously support TFSF with a small monthly donations of $5. It is the power of scale that can make your $5 worth so much more. Imagine if we have hundreds, even a thousand people sign up - we could do so much more to improve every single aspect of the site and protect it by having our own servers. Lastly, it would help us have a budget to do online marketing so the thousands of people that are looking for something like TFSF find us.

Last edited:

Wait What

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am glad I have the opportunity to continuously support TFSF with a small monthly donations of $5. It is the power fo scale that can make your $5 worth so much more. Imagine if we have hundreds, even a thousand people sign up - we could do so much more to improve every single aspect of the site and protect it by having our own servers. Lastly, it would help us have a budget to do online marketing so the thousands of people that are looking for something like TFSF find us.
Look what scale has done for meme stocks. Busting billionaires is a mighty endeavor.

I would rather give 20 a month then a hundy a yr to be able to say wtf i want and have people respond. That dancing around words bull shit is for the birds

Last edited:
Top Bottom