Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pickled eggs

TJHall1

Legendary
Also, make a fuck ton. You have to let them sit at least 2 weeks, and when you eat them all you'll wish you'd made more.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I made some last year and they were bad ass. I'll see if I can find my recipe. Frank's hot sauce, pickling spice, vinegar, hard boiled eggs, onions, small chunks of beef sticks.
Huh. beef sticks?

TJHall1

Legendary
So this is the video I used for mine. Its long but I fast forwarded thru everything where he wasn't giving directions. I used beef sticks instead of the sausage he used. After 2 weeks I tried some and decided to let the rest sit at least an extra to weeks and it was unbelievable how much more flavor they developed in that extra time. I thought they were damn good if you like a little spice.

TJHall1

Legendary
Huh. beef sticks?
Ya, I put eggs, onions slices and 2" chunks of beef sticks in the jars. Delicious. Sausage prolly works better because they'd prolly take on more flavor. Before you jar them take a fork and poke some shallow holes in the eggs and beef/sausage. Or you can just skip the beef sticks part, but I love them.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Oqrcqxd.gif

Top Bottom