Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So who are the globalist?

Joe King

Elite
How many are there?
Too many to list.

Who are they?
For a quick start, all the democrats, most of the republicans, everyone in any international NGO, anyone in or connected to the UN, most major corps and those running them.

Why do they want the west destroyed?
Because they have a World gov as their goal, and they can't have that with a West that is the "big dog". All nations have to be made "more equal" for their plans to work.

Answers to all your questions:
1.) Jews aka Edomites are the globalists and their paid for shills that are either black mailed or sold their souls or both.
2.) Their goal isn't just the destruction of the Qest it's to depopulate humans on earth while forcing them to take the mark of the beast aka CV 19 vaccine to manipulate their DNA so they're no longer human and their souls now belong to Satan and their lives are no longer theirs as they're property of company's in accordance to the supreme court.
3.) Numerous and I don't call them globalist as that's a euphemism as they're satanists. They're in many organizations that are public information and many secret societies they rule in the shadows.
4.) If your next question is why this is happening, it's due to the seed wars and it started in the Garden of Eden as Eve ate the fruit of the serpent aka sex with the devil. This is why God said he's putting enmity between Adam's seed and the Serpents aka the devil's seed. Ever since the creation of man the Devil has been hard at work in attempt to destroy the seed of Adam and collect as many souls as possible in the process.
5.) If you say how can this be possible if he's in Hell. Again he was in the garden of Eden on earth and in the Book of JOB he's on earth then also. He travels the earth preying on non Christians lusting for power, wealth, sex etc. and he gives them contracts for their souls.
6.) Then you may ask y would the ever benevolent GOD allow this. Since we received these decaying meat bodies after the sin of Adam and eve GOD uses our short time on earth as a test to see if we deserve eternal life in the Kingdom or eternal suffering in hell. God gives the Devil many abilities to tempt and corrupt humans with some limitation. If we can pass these tests we can receive eternal life.
7.) Hoq do we pass these tests? Adhere to the commandments, pray, be fruitful, don't take the mark of the beast, repent, love God with all your heart should and mind, believe and understand the scriptures as much as possible including believing Yashua as the son of God that was sacrificed.
8.) What happens after death if qe do past this death. If you're an Israelite (pureblood Caucasian) You get to enjoy 1000 years of Christ rule on earth in Israel the land of milk and honey then if you do not slip up you go to heaven for eternity (unless there's something else in store for us but that's not really mentioned).
9.) Hoq does one increase their standing in heaven? By doing good works as those give you rewards according to the scriptures.
10.) What are good works: it can be almost anything that pleases God like Casting out demons, healing the sick, curing the blind etc. Yes Yashua said as believers and in Christ's name we have this ability also. Just the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains.
11.) Does that mean we have the ability to stop these satanists from destroying most of mankind? No as these are prophecies that are going to be fulfilled no matter what we do.

TheResister

Elite
Answers to all your questions:
1.) Jews aka Edomites are the globalists and their paid for shills that are either black mailed or sold their souls or both.
2.) Their goal isn't just the destruction of the Qest it's to depopulate humans on earth while forcing them to take the mark of the beast aka CV 19 vaccine to manipulate their DNA so they're no longer human and their souls now belong to Satan and their lives are no longer theirs as they're property of company's in accordance to the supreme court.
3.) Numerous and I don't call them globalist as that's a euphemism as they're satanists. They're in many organizations that are public information and many secret societies they rule in the shadows.
4.) If your next question is why this is happening, it's due to the seed wars and it started in the Garden of Eden as Eve ate the fruit of the serpent aka sex with the devil. This is why God said he's putting enmity between Adam's seed and the Serpents aka the devil's seed. Ever since the creation of man the Devil has been hard at work in attempt to destroy the seed of Adam and collect as many souls as possible in the process.
5.) If you say how can this be possible if he's in Hell. Again he was in the garden of Eden on earth and in the Book of JOB he's on earth then also. He travels the earth preying on non Christians lusting for power, wealth, sex etc. and he gives them contracts for their souls.
6.) Then you may ask y would the ever benevolent GOD allow this. Since we received these decaying meat bodies after the sin of Adam and eve GOD uses our short time on earth as a test to see if we deserve eternal life in the Kingdom or eternal suffering in hell. God gives the Devil many abilities to tempt and corrupt humans with some limitation. If we can pass these tests we can receive eternal life.
7.) Hoq do we pass these tests? Adhere to the commandments, pray, be fruitful, don't take the mark of the beast, repent, love God with all your heart should and mind, believe and understand the scriptures as much as possible including believing Yashua as the son of God that was sacrificed.
8.) What happens after death if qe do past this death. If you're an Israelite (pureblood Caucasian) You get to enjoy 1000 years of Christ rule on earth in Israel the land of milk and honey then if you do not slip up you go to heaven for eternity (unless there's something else in store for us but that's not really mentioned).
9.) Hoq does one increase their standing in heaven? By doing good works as those give you rewards according to the scriptures.
10.) What are good works: it can be almost anything that pleases God like Casting out demons, healing the sick, curing the blind etc. Yes Yashua said as believers and in Christ's name we have this ability also. Just the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains.
11.) Does that mean we have the ability to stop these satanists from destroying most of mankind? No as these are prophecies that are going to be fulfilled no matter what we do.

Rest assured that the clot shot is NOT the Mark of the Beast. The Edomites have assumed the identity of biblical Israel, but that is not quite what the OP was asking. See this for the Mark of the Beast (presuming you really want to discuss it):

Who are the globalists?

It depends upon who you ask, but there seems to be a long line of political entities that envision a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (which is virtually in place.) Politically they have been known as the Illuminati, Club of Rome, Skulls and Bones, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc., etc. The ultimate goal is a ONE WORLD / ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION / ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ruled by elite multinational corporations that are headed up by (biblically speaking) Edomites and their proselytes.

The amount of evidence to support such a viewpoint is no longer "theory," as there is too much evidence out there to support the view. Even DJT relies on the globalists in order to make his decisions. He relied on Rupert Murdoch, a Council on Foreign Relations member, for a lot of his financial policies. Biden is equally bad:

The biggest reason the Edomites want the "west" destroyed is due to a biblical connection. The United States is the regathering point (New Jerusalem) for biblical Israel and the White, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred people constitute the elect. The world wants to bring down that "city on a hill" that has become synonymous with the U.S. position in the world.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
The biggest reason the Edomites want the "west" destroyed is due to a biblical connection. The United States is the regathering point (New Jerusalem) for biblical Israel and the White, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred people constitute the elect. The world wants to bring down that "city on a hill" that has become synonymous with the U.S. position in the world.
So to you its all about racism?

TheResister

Elite
So to you its all about racism?
To YOU, it's all about racism. The NEW WORLD ORDER has the general public chanting the same mantra over and over and over again which goes something like this:

"I don't care what race you, what color your skin is, etc., etc."

It is an irrelevant point. If it comes to aid to Israel or supporting Black History Month, talking about the culture or religion of any other group on God's green earth, it is tolerated. Let someone utter a word about Whites, it becomes racism. This country is all about diversity until we talk about the White people. Suddenly they are racists. BTW, what would Liquid_Reigns say about this subject?

I'm not like everybody else. The word don't scare me. It makes me pity those who think they can weaponize the emotion laden buzz word to initiate a pissing match.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
BTW, what would Liquid_Reigns say about this subject?

I'm not like everybody else. The word don't scare me. It makes me pity those who think they can weaponize the emotion laden buzz word to initiate a pissing match.
I don't know what your attempt at using my likeness would say on your board.

Maybe you should try to respond to the point made, you are the one that stated: "The United States is the regathering point (New Jerusalem) for biblical Israel and the White, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred people constitute the elect. The world wants to bring down that "city on a hill" that has become synonymous with the U.S. position in the world."

Simply explain what you mean.

TheResister

Elite
I don't know what your attempt at using my likeness would say on your board.

Maybe you should try to respond to the point made, you are the one that stated: "The United States is the regathering point (New Jerusalem) for biblical Israel and the White, Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred people constitute the elect. The world wants to bring down that "city on a hill" that has become synonymous with the U.S. position in the world."

Simply explain what you mean.

In the Bible there was to be perpetual warfare between the seed of the serpent and the seed of Eve (by way of Adam.) That has now manifested itself into the war we have today of Satan's desire to have a utopia whereby he seeks to be like the most high God (Isaiah 14: 12 - 14 is but one example of how this Satanic force operates.) If somebody really wants to know:

Referencing those authors on single subjects is not an endorsement of all their points of theology.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Referencing those authors on single subjects is not an endorsement of all their points of theology.
The interpretation of Biblical passages like Genesis 3:15 and Isaiah 14:12-14 as evidence of a modern-day struggle between different racial or ideological groups is highly speculative and not universally accepted among theologians or scholars, especially when the links you give are to groups that are known to be conspiracy theorists and theologian racists. Christian Identity theology is not mainstream in any way, and is shunned by most of the world.

So far all you have done is prove my question to be a valid one by you linking to racist and fringe leanings.

TheResister

Elite
The interpretation of Biblical passages like Genesis 3:15 and Isaiah 14:12-14 as evidence of a modern-day struggle between different racial or ideological groups is highly speculative and not universally accepted among theologians or scholars, especially when the links you give are to groups that are known to be conspiracy theorists and theologian racists. Christian Identity theology is not mainstream in any way, and is shunned by most of the world.

So far all you have done is prove my question to be a valid one by you linking to racist and fringe leanings.

So, you wanted an opportunity to judge my religion. Which by the way, "Christian Identity" is a movement, not a denomination. If the truth is judged on a popularity vote, the reality is that ever since the Israelites began worshipping the Golden Calf while Moses was receiving the Ten Commandments, the majority has generally been proven wrong.

Secondary to that, the people behind the Christian Identity movement are, to a man, supporters of Donald J. Trump. Trump's philosophical viewpoint is supported by a majority in this country right now. Just to ease your mind, I am not accepted as Christian Identity by those who are in charge of that movement. Seems you want to answer a matter before you hear it.

The OP asked a question. I answered it. If you try to bait me again, you can get spanked just as hard here as the last time you attempted to make me personally the subject of a thread. If you don't like the information presented, stick to it. Don't try making me fit into your stereotypes. Read the last line of my previous thread.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
So, you wanted an opportunity to judge my religion. Which by the way, "Christian Identity" is a movement, not a denomination. If the truth is judged on a popularity vote, the reality is that ever since the Israelites began worshipping the Golden Calf while Moses was receiving the Ten Commandments, the majority has generally been proven wrong.

Secondary to that, the people behind the Christian Identity movement are, to a man, supporters of Donald J. Trump. Trump's philosophical viewpoint is supported by a majority in this country right now. Just to ease your mind, I am not accepted as Christian Identity by those who are in charge of that movement. Seems you want to answer a matter before you hear it.

The OP asked a question. I answered it. If you try to bait me again, you can get spanked just as hard here as the last time you attempted to make me personally the subject of a thread. If you don't like the information presented, stick to it. Don't try making me fit into your stereotypes. Read the last line of my previous thread.
Where did I attempt to judge your religion? I pointed to the links and their backgrounds.

You're right, "Christian Identity" is a movement, a movement with racist roots, which is why I said you are proving my question to be valid, you are after all the one that linked to those groups.

Why do you have a fascination with spanking grown men?

TheResister

Elite
Where did I attempt to judge your religion? I pointed to the links and their backgrounds.

You're right, "Christian Identity" is a movement, a movement with racist roots, which is why I said you are proving my question to be valid, you are after all the one that linked to those groups.

Why do you have a fascination with spanking grown men?
I'm not your push button monkey and you aren't paying me to babysit your coke addicted ass. You may need a reminder of what the cost to stalk the wrong people can cost.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I'm not your push button monkey and you aren't paying me to babysit your coke addicted ass. You may need a reminder of what the cost to stalk the wrong people can cost.
What does a push button monkey have to do with the topic? Let alone the question posed? :rolleyes:

TheResister

Elite

My major takeaway from this is how the ONE WORLDERS have co-opted the right. From my perspective when you see the level of control that the globalists want and what we're willing to cede is scary beyond comprehension.

If one goes back just as recently as the 1980s they would see that the patriots, the right and whatever name you chose to describe them were opposed to National ID, the womb to the tomb surveillance society and the government following you 24 / 7 / 365 noting every dime you make and every penny you spend. Today, we barely speak of the 87,000 new IRS agents that will be employed to harass and intimidate the citizenry. We give lip service to China buying up major portions of America, but do nothing about the situation. We willingly allow the American economy to become dependent on foreign countries while allowing the government (and the IRS as well) to wage war on entrepreneurs and the gig economy and small transactions that allow those on the lower end of the economic spectrum to remain independent and self sufficient.

Golbez

Poster
1984-brave-new-world-fahrenheit-451-conspiracy-ess-womens-t-shirt.jpg

Rest assured that the clot shot is NOT the Mark of the Beast. The Edomites have assumed the identity of biblical Israel, but that is not quite what the OP was asking. See this for the Mark of the Beast (presuming you really want to discuss it):

Who are the globalists?

It depends upon who you ask, but there seems to be a long line of political entities that envision a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (which is virtually in place.) Politically they have been known as the Illuminati, Club of Rome, Skulls and Bones, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc., etc. The ultimate goal is a ONE WORLD / ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION / ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ruled by elite multinational corporations that are headed up by (biblically speaking) Edomites and their proselytes.

The amount of evidence to support such a viewpoint is no longer "theory," as there is too much evidence out there to support the view. Even DJT relies on the globalists in order to make his decisions. He relied on Rupert Murdoch, a Council on Foreign Relations member, for a lot of his financial policies. Biden is equally bad:

Yes, the CV 19 shots are indeed the mark of the Beast and have been administered to 80% of the population. It checks all the boxes.

1.) The Mark of God is in our blood in our DNA in every cell in our body and it's in the so called Junk DNA and the sequence is A-T-C-G or 10,5,6,5 acids and this spells the name of GOD Yhwh.

2.) Verify Patent #US10,703,789 B2 July 7th 2020. This MRna DNA manipulation injection: This patent says it chemically modifies ATCG to ATCCCG that's a triple 6. So they modify your DNA from having the Mark of God to the mark of the Beast. This is undisputed proof this is the mark of the beast.

3.) Rev 7:3-4 Speaks of the 144,000 to be saved well there are 144,000 genomes in human DNA. After the shot modification you end up with 216,000 from this MRNA shot 600x60x6.

4.) Lastly this shot has the nanotech that can track trace track and be utilized to enforce the rule that nobody can buy sell and trade and will be required once the anti-Christ announces himself on earth. Qe have already seen this is possible. This is going to be in about 2.5 years from today.

5.) The Edomites are the leaders of this so called globalist movement and have their paid for shills.

As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Remember the creator flooded the earth and destroyed all flesh and only selected Noah and his sons as their seed is pure in their Generations (not Nephilim no devil or Angel blood pure Adamite pure DNA). The same is happening now as Billions are no longer human. Our flood is fire and the rapture is the Noah's Ark and those of pure blood combined with believers and adherence to the law are going to be raptured (very few). It's not a card, or chip or anything else it's a mark of 666 that has changed the mark of GOD to the MARK of the Devil and the patent is indeed proof of this. Spread this news and share this truth.

Gen 3:15:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The flood wiped out the seed of the fallen angels and the devil but one female hybrid did make it on the arc and married Ham. Nearly all Nephiliam/Giant races come from Ham/Canaan his son. Esau Married Canaanite women and they became the modern Jeqs of today and Jesus called them the synagogue of Satan. So technically speaking these creatures are not 100% human and it explains why they're inherently evil in every aspect imaginable. For self preservations we were ordered to wipe out all the women, children and men and the idols of all Giant races and failed and just as GOD promised in Deuteronomy, these same creatures would become our debt slave masters and rule us in the future. This racism word created by the Jeqs themselves to protect themselves during the slaughter of millions of white Christians in Russia is nothing. Racism is what has kept nations and races alive for thousands of years. Now it's a punchline for fake victims of nothing and groups of people mainly the Israelites (Caucasians) are going through a genocide of their race because of this word because it's racist for them to not accept all these races into their own countries. This doesn't even have to be religious as it's suicidal to have an open boarder policy and just allow anybody into your boarder as it's the inevitable extension of your race potentially and is one of the main causes of most the collapses of major white civilizations. A house divided cannot stand.

There's never going to be 100% agreement on anything theologically and there never was.

Mainstream is mainly anti-Christian, anti-freedom, anti-life. Satan is the ruler of this earth for now and has been for a very long time and the chaos, decrease and attacks against Christians and degeneracy only gets worse every single year as proof of his rule combined with the mechanisms at work depopulated the earth and destroying the earth at a rapid rate.

Conspiracy theorist a CIA term used to brain wash the low IQ masses so they do not research into the Kennedy assassination and now it's used for anything against the satanic Edomite run mainstream media that provides constant lies, propaganda, etc. Many of the so called main conspiracy theories are just facts and the real conspiracy theories is the Mainstream medias narratives. If links or sources come from a mainstream site then more often than not it's a lie.

Christianity being shunned by the modern world is more proof as it was foretold an apostacy is going to occur before the rapture and today it's very bad and will continue to get worse. God has been taken out of schools, churches have been infiltrated and corrupted, mainstream media, Hollyqierd, radio, financial sector all run by the Edomites and the politicians are their puppets so they spread this anti-Christian/Israelite/heterosexual/freedom narrative as their father the devil and push depopulation, immorality, degeneracy, etc.

TheResister

Elite
Yes, the CV 19 shots are indeed the mark of the Beast and have been administered to 80% of the population. It checks all the boxes.

1.) The Mark of God is in our blood in our DNA in every cell in our body and it's in the so called Junk DNA and the sequence is A-T-C-G or 10,5,6,5 acids and this spells the name of GOD Yhwh.

2.) Verify Patent #US10,703,789 B2 July 7th 2020. This MRna DNA manipulation injection: This patent says it chemically modifies ATCG to ATCCCG that's a triple 6. So they modify your DNA from having the Mark of God to the mark of the Beast. This is undisputed proof this is the mark of the beast.

3.) Rev 7:3-4 Speaks of the 144,000 to be saved well there are 144,000 genomes in human DNA. After the shot modification you end up with 216,000 from this MRNA shot 600x60x6.

4.) Lastly this shot has the nanotech that can track trace track and be utilized to enforce the rule that nobody can buy sell and trade and will be required once the anti-Christ announces himself on earth. Qe have already seen this is possible. This is going to be in about 2.5 years from today.

5.) The Edomites are the leaders of this so called globalist movement and have their paid for shills.

As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Remember the creator flooded the earth and destroyed all flesh and only selected Noah and his sons as their seed is pure in their Generations (not Nephilim no devil or Angel blood pure Adamite pure DNA). The same is happening now as Billions are no longer human. Our flood is fire and the rapture is the Noah's Ark and those of pure blood combined with believers and adherence to the law are going to be raptured (very few). It's not a card, or chip or anything else it's a mark of 666 that has changed the mark of GOD to the MARK of the Devil and the patent is indeed proof of this. Spread this news and share this truth.

I suppose that you and I will have to agree to disagree. Feel free, however, to produce more information that might change my stance. We are all products of our experience and mine was simply different than yours:

The clot shot was in the arm, not the hand and not even close to the forehead like some of the modern technology that requires you to put your eye onto a reader and rest your forehead so that it might identify you. However...

If the shot is the Mark of the Beast, it would make Donald Trump an anti-Christ (if not the anti-Christ) as he was the one who made sure it would be in our arms at "warp speed:"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ssing-alex-jones-red-line-warpath/ar-BB1jHQAg

TheResister

Elite
Gen 3:15:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The flood wiped out the seed of the fallen angels and the devil but one female hybrid did make it on the arc and married Ham. Nearly all Nephiliam/Giant races come from Ham/Canaan his son. Esau Married Canaanite women and they became the modern Jeqs of today and Jesus called them the synagogue of Satan. So technically speaking these creatures are not 100% human and it explains why they're inherently evil in every aspect imaginable. For self preservations we were ordered to wipe out all the women, children and men and the idols of all Giant races and failed and just as GOD promised in Deuteronomy, these same creatures would become our debt slave masters and rule us in the future. This racism word created by the Jeqs themselves to protect themselves during the slaughter of millions of white Christians in Russia is nothing. Racism is what has kept nations and races alive for thousands of years. Now it's a punchline for fake victims of nothing and groups of people mainly the Israelites (Caucasians) are going through a genocide of their race because of this word because it's racist for them to not accept all these races into their own countries. This doesn't even have to be religious as it's suicidal to have an open boarder policy and just allow anybody into your boarder as it's the inevitable extension of your race potentially and is one of the main causes of most the collapses of major white civilizations. A house divided cannot stand.

There's never going to be 100% agreement on anything theologically and there never was.

Mainstream is mainly anti-Christian, anti-freedom, anti-life. Satan is the ruler of this earth for now and has been for a very long time and the chaos, decrease and attacks against Christians and degeneracy only gets worse every single year as proof of his rule combined with the mechanisms at work depopulated the earth and destroying the earth at a rapid rate.

Conspiracy theorist a CIA term used to brain wash the low IQ masses so they do not research into the Kennedy assassination and now it's used for anything against the satanic Edomite run mainstream media that provides constant lies, propaganda, etc. Many of the so called main conspiracy theories are just facts and the real conspiracy theories is the Mainstream medias narratives. If links or sources come from a mainstream site then more often than not it's a lie.

Christianity being shunned by the modern world is more proof as it was foretold an apostacy is going to occur before the rapture and today it's very bad and will continue to get worse. God has been taken out of schools, churches have been infiltrated and corrupted, mainstream media, Hollyqierd, radio, financial sector all run by the Edomites and the politicians are their puppets so they spread this anti-Christian/Israelite/heterosexual/freedom narrative as their father the devil and push depopulation, immorality, degeneracy, etc.

Let me say I agree with you on probably 80 percent of the things you say. We might disagree on the clot shot and I don't believe in the rapture, but at the end of the day we want to go to the same destination.

The problem, as I see it, is one about cultural integrity. By that I mean we have a Right and even a Duty to preserve, protect, and advance our cultural heritage. Everybody is encouraged to that. We have Black History Month; we have a president wasting millions of dollars to promote a Jewish State. In other parts of the world, there are more Chinese in China than there are White people on the face of the globe. Approximately 98 percent of them are Han Chinese. Who is raising Hell because they do not practice Diversity, Equity, Inclusion? Korea is 98 + percent Korean; Japan claims to be the most racially pure race on earth and Zimbabwe is 99 percent Black. None of those left wingers are playing the race card against them. I'm not sure what difference it makes whether people segregate themselves on the basis of race, religion or some other undefined criteria. The one thing we should admit to is that the border is a big deal in the minds of Americans because the Hispanics are taking over. Their race, language, unique religious traditions, political points of view and the fact that they breed like rabbits means an end to our culture.

The globalists seize on this race issue because they realize that once they succeed in total amalgamation, they have destroyed this country. As you pointed out, a nation divided against itself cannot stand. Half the country cannot be committed to a Republican Form of Government and the other half wanting liberalism, progressivism, socialism, humanism and communism. If you oppose the NEW WORLD ORDER then the left will play the race card. But, the sad reality is, SOMEBODY'S political system will prevail; SOMEBODY'S view of right and wrong will dominate; SOMEBODY'S culture will be above the others. There is no perfect DEI world since no government can be everything to everybody.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
it's suicidal to have an open boarder policy and just allow anybody into your boarder as it's the inevitable extension of your race potentially and is one of the main causes of most the collapses of major white civilizations. A house divided cannot stand.
Some civilizations were destroyed by natural disasters, others by war, and even some via economics and running out of resources. Just because some racially pure countries haven't failed completely, China (Declining), African countries, (Declined), Japan (almost 40 years of declining), all based on economics and resources, not race.

I agree, yet there are some that have been shown to be made up.

When you base things on race, don't you create your own racism?

Last edited:

Golbez

Poster
As much as I hate the clot shot, I don't think it's the mark of the beast either. The Bible says YOU KNOW what you're getting yourself into when you get the mark of the beast. The clot shot was not like "Hey so you're accepting the mark of the beast, do you accept?"

Joe King

Elite
Let me say I agree with you on probably 80 percent of the things you say.
I knew a guy who said that about a girl he married. The 20% fucked it all up.

When you base things on race, don't you create your own racism?
You sure do.

As much as I hate the clot shot, I don't think it's the mark of the beast either. The Bible says YOU KNOW what you're getting yourself into when you get the mark of the beast.
Exactly. You will not be tricked into accepting it.

As much as I hate the clot shot, I don't think it's the mark of the beast either. The Bible says YOU KNOW what you're getting yourself into when you get the mark of the beast. The clot shot was not like "Hey so you're accepting the mark of the beast, do you accept?"
You're getting the Mark of GOD from your DNA removed and replaced qith 666 and it's qithin the patents. Do you honestly think they're going to just openly say hey this is the mark of the beast step right up? No but they'll give you the information as it's public information and anyone can look it up. Unfortunately 99.9% of the people qill never look up the patents or the actual ingredients. It's the perfect tech for preventing people from buying selling or trading (operating in society) it just doesn't become fully required until the anti-Christ is announced.

Joe King

Elite
Do you honestly think they're going to just openly say hey this is the mark of the beast step right up? No but they'll give you the information as it's public information and anyone can look it up. Unfortunately 99.9% of the people qill never look up the patents or the actual ingredients. It's the perfect tech for preventing people from buying selling or trading (operating in society) it just doesn't become fully required until the anti-Christ is announced.
M o T B affects buying and selling. As in, you'll be able to do neither without it. The clot shot has nothing to do with that.

Try again.

Golbez

Poster
You're getting the Mark of GOD from your DNA removed and replaced qith 666 and it's qithin the patents. Do you honestly think they're going to just openly say hey this is the mark of the beast step right up? No but they'll give you the information as it's public information and anyone can look it up. Unfortunately 99.9% of the people qill never look up the patents or the actual ingredients. It's the perfect tech for preventing people from buying selling or trading (operating in society) it just doesn't become fully required until the anti-Christ is announced.
So you're saying the Bible is wrong and you don't know upfront, contrary to the word of God?

So you're saying the Bible is wrong and you don't know upfront, contrary to the word of God?
Nope I never said the bible is wrong so that's a strawman argument. I said the bible is proof this shot is the Mark of the Beast as is the shots themselves.

M o T B affects buying and selling. As in, you'll be able to do neither without it. The clot shot has nothing to do with that.

Try again.
It has everything to do with that because it's designed for that and started the implementation of that. However it doesn't go into full effect until the anti-Christ is revealed per the scriptures. So the foundation has been laid the tech is perfect for this Beast system it's just a waiting game now. Next please.

Joe King

Elite
It has everything to do with that because it's designed for that and started the implementation of that. However it doesn't go into full effect until the anti-Christ is revealed per the scriptures. So the foundation has been laid the tech is perfect for this Beast system it's just a waiting game now. Next please.
To be able to buy and sell (conduct commerce) is why people will get it.

The clot shot has absolutely nothing to do with buying and selling.

Let me say I agree with you on probably 80 percent of the things you say. We might disagree on the clot shot and I don't believe in the rapture, but at the end of the day we want to go to the same destination.

The problem, as I see it, is one about cultural integrity. By that I mean we have a Right and even a Duty to preserve, protect, and advance our cultural heritage. Everybody is encouraged to that. We have Black History Month; we have a president wasting millions of dollars to promote a Jewish State. In other parts of the world, there are more Chinese in China than there are White people on the face of the globe. Approximately 98 percent of them are Han Chinese. Who is raising Hell because they do not practice Diversity, Equity, Inclusion? Korea is 98 + percent Korean; Japan claims to be the most racially pure race on earth and Zimbabwe is 99 percent Black. None of those left wingers are playing the race card against them. I'm not sure what difference it makes whether people segregate themselves on the basis of race, religion or some other undefined criteria. The one thing we should admit to is that the border is a big deal in the minds of Americans because the Hispanics are taking over. Their race, language, unique religious traditions, political points of view and the fact that they breed like rabbits means an end to our culture.

The globalists seize on this race issue because they realize that once they succeed in total amalgamation, they have destroyed this country. As you pointed out, a nation divided against itself cannot stand. Half the country cannot be committed to a Republican Form of Government and the other half wanting liberalism, progressivism, socialism, humanism and communism. If you oppose the NEW WORLD ORDER then the left will play the race card. But, the sad reality is, SOMEBODY'S political system will prevail; SOMEBODY'S view of right and wrong will dominate; SOMEBODY'S culture will be above the others. There is no perfect DEI world since no government can be everything to everybody.
Here's some scriptures to review for the rapture. remember as it was in the beginning so it shall be in the end. It's just this time it's fire instead of a flood and a rapture instead of a boat.

1.) 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

2.) Matthew 24:30-31 kjv
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

3.)kjv 1 corinthians 15:51-52
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

4.) Luke 21:36 KJV 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

5.) kjv Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”

The rest of what you said is fairly spot on. The quitting was on the wall when Hitler was attempting to preserve and protect the culture and people in Germany but was demonized as an evil dictator out for world domination a complete lie. Poland was mass murdering 100's of thousands of ethnic Germans in the land they previously had and Hitler sent many treaties but Britain and France told them not to sign the treaty so Hitler was forced to protect his people and France and Britain Declared war. Hitler brought France and Germany to their knees and offered 13 peace treaties but the Edomites told them not to because they could persuade America to join the war as long as they give them Israel aka mass murder Palestinians and steal their land and that's precisely what happened.

These Edomites demand DNA test to become an Israeli to keep it homogenous yet force immigration of blacks and other races into nearly all white nations and call them racist if they do not accept these peoples. This is indeed a genocide of the white race the real Israelites. God said Edom would rule Israel until end times the God would wipe them out and the Israelites would finally have their promise land and 1,000 years of peace, no death and all vegan.

In the end politics is a scam, governments and countries do not exist they're coorperations run by the bankster Edomites. They can force people to take the Mark of the Beast shot via loss of job, pension, food, water, electricity, property.

Hoq to prevent this if you're alive after the coming rapture:
1.) Become self sufficient and off grid: food, water, electricity, fuel, all by yourself/community.
2.) Change your political status: This takes you out of the corporation social security card, birth certificate, drivers license death and debt slavery wage slavery system and into the original Union that has been re activated. The Act of 1872 made US Inc. a corporation. No more taxes, no more drivers license or plates, etc.
3.) Land patent to own your land and not pay rent aka property taxes.
4.) Born again Christian and not take the mark and receive salvation and do good works.
5.) Start a small community of like minded people similar to the Amish. They're unaffected by any of this garbage.
6.) Get completely off the societal system eventually (before 2026 ID for the internet). No internet, phones, TV, digital money, etc. Nothing.

To be able to buy and sell (conduct commerce) is why people will get it.

The clot shot has absolutely nothing to do with buying and selling.
It has everything to do with buying and selling because the tech can implement and facilitate this easily. As stated before it removed the mark of GOD and replaced it with the Mark of the Beast 666 as proven by the patents. The foundation has been implemented it's just the order and the anti-Christ is needed to seal the deal. It's already done. The only way a person can save themselves now is to repent and not worship the beast and get out of society(head for the hills as stated in the bible).

TheResister

Elite
Here's some scriptures to review for the rapture. remember as it was in the beginning so it shall be in the end. It's just this time it's fire instead of a flood and a rapture instead of a boat.

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.​

2.) Matthew 24:30-31 kjv​

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.​

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.​

3.)kjv 1 corinthians 15:51-52​

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,​

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.​

4.) Luke 21:36 KJV 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.​

5.) kjv Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”​

The rest of what you said is fairly spot on. The quitting was on the wall when Hitler was attempting to preserve and protect the culture and people in Germany but was demonized as an evil dictator out for world domination a complete lie. Poland was mass murdering 100's of thousands of ethnic Germans in the land they previously had and Hitler sent many treaties but Britain and France told them not to sign the treaty so Hitler was forced to protect his people and France and Britain Declared war. Hitler brought France and Germany to their knees and offered 13 peace treaties but the Edomites told them not to because they could persuade America to join the war as long as they give them Israel aka mass murder Palestinians and steal their land and that's precisely what happened.​

These Edomites demand DNA test to become an Israeli to keep it homogenous yet force immigration of blacks and other races into nearly all white nations and call them racist if they do not accept these peoples. This is indeed a genocide of the white race the real Israelites. God said Edom would rule Israel until end times the God would wipe them out and the Israelites would finally have their promise land and 1,000 years of peace, no death and all vegan.​

In the end politics is a scam, governments and countries do not exist they're coorperations run by the bankster Edomites. They can force people to take the Mark of the Beast shot via loss of job, pension, food, water, electricity, property.​

Hoq to prevent this if you're alive after the coming rapture:​

1.) Become self sufficient and off grid: food, water, electricity, fuel, all by yourself/community.​

2.) Change your political status: This takes you out of the corporation social security card, birth certificate, drivers license death and debt slavery wage slavery system and into the original Union that has been re activated. The Act of 1872 made US Inc. a corporation. No more taxes, no more drivers license or plates, etc.​

3.) Land patent to own your land and not pay rent aka property taxes.​

4.) Born again Christian and not take the mark and receive salvation and do good works.​

5.) Start a small community of like minded people similar to the Amish. They're unaffected by any of this garbage.​

6.) Get completely off the societal system eventually (before 2026 ID for the internet). No internet, phones, TV, digital money, etc. Nothin​

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.​

2.) Matthew 24:30-31 kjv​

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.​

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.​

3.)kjv 1 corinthians 15:51-52​

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,​

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.​

4.) Luke 21:36 KJV 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.​

5.) kjv Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”​

The rest of what you said is fairly spot on. The quitting was on the wall when Hitler was attempting to preserve and protect the culture and people in Germany but was demonized as an evil dictator out for world domination a complete lie. Poland was mass murdering 100's of thousands of ethnic Germans in the land they previously had and Hitler sent many treaties but Britain and France told them not to sign the treaty so Hitler was forced to protect his people and France and Britain Declared war. Hitler brought France and Germany to their knees and offered 13 peace treaties but the Edomites told them not to because they could persuade America to join the war as long as they give them Israel aka mass murder Palestinians and steal their land and that's precisely what happened.​

These Edomites demand DNA test to become an Israeli to keep it homogenous yet force immigration of blacks and other races into nearly all white nations and call them racist if they do not accept these peoples. This is indeed a genocide of the white race the real Israelites. God said Edom would rule Israel until end times the God would wipe them out and the Israelites would finally have their promise land and 1,000 years of peace, no death and all vegan.​

In the end politics is a scam, governments and countries do not exist they're coorperations run by the bankster Edomites. They can force people to take the Mark of the Beast shot via loss of job, pension, food, water, electricity, property.​

Hoq to prevent this if you're alive after the coming rapture:​

1.) Become self sufficient and off grid: food, water, electricity, fuel, all by yourself/community.​

2.) Change your political status: This takes you out of the corporation social security card, birth certificate, drivers license death and debt slavery wage slavery system and into the original Union that has been re activated. The Act of 1872 made US Inc. a corporation. No more taxes, no more drivers license or plates, etc.​

3.) Land patent to own your land and not pay rent aka property taxes.​

4.) Born again Christian and not take the mark and receive salvation and do good works.​

5.) Start a small community of like minded people similar to the Amish. They're unaffected by any of this garbage.​

6.) Get completely off the societal system eventually (before 2026 ID for the internet). No internet, phones, TV, digital money, etc. Nothing.​

So as in the days of Noe (Noah) so shall the coming of the son of man be - In the days of Noah the evil ones were the ones taken out. The righteous remained.

Golbez

Poster
I read his scriptures basically contradicting his own argument and I'm like ok, I'm done here lol

TheResister

Elite
I read his scriptures basically contradicting his own argument and I'm like ok, I'm done here lol

I hope you meant the kingsolomon guy... I've been trying to follow along with him. It's frustrating that the OP has been most conspicuous by his absence. Did he or she really want to know about the globalist agenda OR delight in the many rabbit holes that we go down explaining the agenda and the roots thereof?

Latest posts

Top Bottom