Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PEPPER THY ANUS TENNERSEE AND CLEMSUX

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
That wasn't the year we got Fulmer fired that started the whole dumpster fire and led to this?
View attachment 161524

Nah, that was the year Majors had surgery, Fulmer was interim and beat UGA/UF. Then Majors came back and shit the bed, Fulmer pulled some strings and got the HC job, essentially fucking over Majors.

So that led to this:

2d55tk2.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nah, that was the year Majors had surgery, Fulmer was interim and beat UGA/UF. Then Majors came back and shit the bed, Fulmer pulled some strings and got the HC job, essentially fucking over Majors.

So that led to this:

Y'all lost to the Gamecocks that year that was the notch on our belt don't deny it because you're a bunch of butt chug and vodka Dickson f***** he lost his job because he lost in the Gamecocks thank you Hank Campbell for stopping the two-point conversion

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Whereby around seriously. If yall md wanna hang out we could go to the Game otbhuntbirbfish than watch. I thought you Aiken. Where you buck head, Cobb, Decatur, valdosta,Valdosta,.. he'll letsbgo to game. I'll get usbroom and ti keys and yalk pay for rooms and food. I didn't go once last year. I'd like to seebrattker in person

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Whereby around seriously. If yall md wanna hang out we could go to the Game otbhuntbirbfish than watch. I thought you Aiken. Where you buck head, Cobb, Decatur, valdosta,Valdosta,.. he'll letsbgo to game. I'll get usbroom and ti keys and yalk pay for rooms and food. I didn't go once last year. I'd like to seebrattker in person
Just about 1200 more miles to the NW. I’ll pay for the booze.
Had the chance to see rattler play and get his ass kicked 2 years ago. Incredible athlete, even bigger douche.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Dm me homo

Latest posts

Top Bottom