Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Opinion on adults that drink milk

Unless you have a disease or basically have no access to any food then it's illogical to drink milk especially from another species. You would be better off drinking human milk at the very least as it's genetically desigened for humans. For the most part it's been an easy source of calories and tastes good the same with candy so that doesn't mean we should consume it.

Raw camel milk can be very healing for those with intestinal issues.

Unless you have a disease or basically have no access to any food then it's illogical to drink milk especially from another species. You would be better off drinking human milk at the very least as it's genetically desigened for humans. For the most part it's been an easy source of calories and tastes good the same with candy so that doesn't mean we should consume it.

My problem with raw camel milk is that I have to drink it from the camel’s penis. Otherwise it tasted pretty good

This is a loophole on Jewtube for whores and instahoes to show their mammary's and get the much needed attention by providing "instructional or tutorial videos" for breastfeeding or prepping. So they don't even need a child they just play with their tits and massage them. No 18+ sign in required it's available for everyone to see. This videos get millions of views.

The equivalent for men is if they allowed men to make instructional videos on how to make their dicks bigger with PE videos and pulling out their dicks. Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if this is already allowed.

For those interested in whole raw milk either for survival or specific diseases, go for 100% grass fed in glass jars with no added ingredients and no vax/hormones/antibiotics/steroids etc. So basically Amish farms or do it yourself. I do it myself since I don't trust any food sources at this point.

Camel tastes the sweetest but low in fat
Sheep taste great and a little salty
Goat milk is tangy and too high in protein. It was causing me to lose weight even though I was consuming way over my daily requirement in calories to gain weight. It's high in protein and I found that specific hormones in it cause weight loss in humans.
whole cow milk is a bit more sweeter than regular. Even in it's raw form with A2 grass fed cows I have issues with digesting it.

Plant milks
Soy: never tried and I wouldn't recommend trying it as soy has a ton of antinutrients, toxins, lectins, etc.
Hemp: decent nutty taste
Oat Milk: with nothing added it tastes like crap and has some antinutrients but not as much as soy.
Coconut milk tastes ok if refrigerated but tastes the best if you add in frozen bananas.

I personally make my own coconut milk and have my own sheep. These are high calorie foods I use to live off grid. Yes it's possible to grow coconut trees in the US depending on your location. Coconut and sheep milk is very high in MCT's and overall very easy to digest with a ton of health benefits. I do not have a gallbladder but I'm still able to digest a good 1,400 calories in one sitting from either of this substances. For milk to digest quickly and easily you want to consume it at room temperature especially with whole raw milk.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Well I don't have tittie floating around my house and that nestle quick family huge can isnt going down dry.
I used to drink. A milkshake everyday. When i hit 38 or so my Dr said I had to stop that shit. So chocolate milk it is. If you can point me towards a daily lactating black woman I can switch to all natural chocolate milk

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Not sure what "this" Is AND did you really drink your wife's breast Milk? I Heard in an interview it isn't sugary but tastes a lot like water when it comes from female humans.
Whoever said that in an interview, was just trying to keep arr dat sweet sugary nippre nectar to himserf. Dat mahda fuka is serfish.

Top Bottom