Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only Certain People Can See It | NEW David Icke 2021

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Many good quotes in here. I like:
"IF a world that is insane doesn't think of you as insane, you should find a mirror and ask why"

But, what almost all of these critiques on modern society do is that call for people to get off their ass, without giving a hypothesis for what the should be doing once they get up

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Many good quotes in here. I like:
"IF a world that is insane doesn't think of you as insane, you should find a mirror and ask why"

But, what almost all of these critiques on modern society do is that call for people to get off their ass, without giving a hypothesis for what the should be doing once they get up
If one does indeed need to be told "what to do" once one gets off one's ass, you're not the real deal - you're just getting up to take another shit.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
If one does indeed need to be told "what to do" once one gets off one's ass, you're not the real deal - you're just getting up to take another shit.
So what do you suggest renegade-mind individuals should be physically doing

Cre8ive

Founder
So what do you suggest renegade-mind individuals should be physically doing
on a simple level you email your local representative in Washington and let him know he won't get your vote if he is soft. You call his office and leave a message. Get 10 of your friends to email the same dude. Imaging if your 10 friends got 10 more and they got 10 more - he would get 10's of thousands of emails in one month. Next - VOTE. Ask some lazy asses you know to VOTE. Offer them a ride. POST on TFSF. Be an American Patriot that has had fucking enough and let people know it. A revolution starts with one man and that revolution begins with the power of words. Speak out.

Cre8ive

Founder
Kind of like “ if you are not on a government watchlist by now, you should be ashamed of yourself” SKOL!
Damn right, if they don't know my name I have failed. And to pour a little something hot on their listening algorithms I'd like to tell all those listening in - GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Top Bottom