Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One of the ugliest parts of 2021 was those people saying “nobody wants to work”

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Rubes just don’t understand the supply and demand of labour.

Wouldn't click on that shit website but im guessing the problem is not lack of supply in labor as it is mis-matched supply and demand.

That is, the jobs available are not what the people want to do or are qualified to do. The Covid scandemic allowed people, fresh with free money in their pocket, to move and switch jobs and take risks they normally would not have taken. When you flood the system with cash this is what happens. Good thing Joe Manchin prevented that from happening again with BBB.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Wouldn't click on that shit website but im guessing the problem is not lack of supply in labor as it is mis-matched supply and demand.

That is, the jobs available are not what the people want to do or are qualified to do. The Covid scandemic allowed people, fresh with free money in their pocket, to move and switch jobs and take risks they normally would not have taken. When you flood the system with cash this is what happens. Good thing Joe Manchin prevented that from happening again with BBB.
Nobody should be working jobs they don’t want to work.

I’m glad to see Americans standing up against the system of oppression and demanding better for themselves.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nobody should be working jobs they don’t want to work.

I’m glad to see Americans standing up against the system of oppression and demanding better for themselves.
What about government hand outs. Do it on their dime. Not mine. There are 40 million illegals here by now. We needa round em all up.
Someone giF me the BDD saying WRONG

.trumpwrong.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Liberal women hate themselves. Liberal men hate women. It's a vacuum. SKOL!

Jtrain80

Legendary
I think the magazine made a good point.

Many people had to quit jobs to take care of children during pandemic. Then found a way to make it work afterwards.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I think the magazine made a good point.

Many people had to quit jobs to take care of children during pandemic. Then found a way to make it work afterwards.
Then rubes argue against child care spending, climate change provisions, and enhanced benefits for seniors as if any of it isn’t common sense and also long overdue.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Rubes just don’t understand the supply and demand of labour.

How bad yo Mamma break your heart d your prison Daddy break in you anus with no Protection?
I bet daddy will always break your mamma and you. And your daddy has a vagina with all kindsa smells emitting. Like the s.ell just before the paper mill explodes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Then rubes argue against child care spending, climate change provisions, and enhanced benefits for seniors as if any of it isn’t common sense and also long overdue.
Well make me a milkshake I don't have kids and I'm not an unnatural storm cycle of rubix. I spend child care on this site so I can .eet peoples less like you buy you get it. I mean the point...not pussy

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Are you fuckin Rick Wilson.....he is the only other person I have seen use this term repetitively. :ROFLMAO:

Makes sense as most us trolled that faggit to Bolivia over the last 4-6 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom