Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Olivia Dunne - rating needed

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
i-would-definitely.gif

Shes pretty, but that’s about it. The only reason she is as popular as she is is because ruhtards like you eat up her social media. She takes tons of pictures and videos and people with no life follow her. There’s thousands of chicks better looking than her, but they don’t whore themselves out on social media because they have some self respect.

This bitch I bet is one of the most annoying people in the world if you actually had to spend time with her. “Take my picture” “record me” “hold my camera” “zoom in on my 8th grade boy tits”

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Shes pretty, but that’s about it. The only reason she is as popular as she is is because ruhtards like you eat up her social media. She takes tons of pictures and videos and people with no life follow her. There’s thousands of chicks better looking than her, but they don’t whore themselves out on social media because they have some self respect.

This bitch I bet is one of the most annoying people in the world if you actually had to spend time with her. “Take my picture” “record me” “hold my camera” “zoom in on my 8th grade boy tits”
Yes, "ruhtards" like me like to see hot chicks...idgaf how annoying she may be, I'll never be close enough to care...just like I will with any other internet whore that i find attractive...I, for one, will almost always support attractive chicks capitalizing on their looks. It's like indirect fat shaming, which I support, along with direct fat shaming...

Carry on, dood...

Yes, "ruhtards" like me like to see hot chicks...idgaf how annoying she may be, I'll never be close enough to care...just like I will with any other internet whore that i find attractive...I, for one, will almost always support attractive chicks capitalizing on their looks. It's like indirect fat shaming, which I support, along with direct fat shaming...

Carry on, dood...
“I will almost always support attractive chicks capitalizing on their looks.”

Sounds like you may need to find a few hobbies 😂😂

Guess I just couldn’t imagine following chicks on the internet because they’re hot…then again I don’t live on the internet like you do…carry on, dude….

Edit to add: and by hobbies I mean not the drugs, alcohol, and internet obsession that sent you to rehab.

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
“I will almost always support attractive chicks capitalizing on their looks.”

Sounds like you may need to find a few hobbies 😂😂

Guess I just couldn’t imagine following chicks on the internet because they’re hot…then again I don’t live on the internet like you do…carry on, dude….
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
While also contributing to the demise of whoever has to financially support you 😂😂
I bet you have a really high pitched voice to match your flat fronted pants lol...

Seriously, think of me what you will, zfg...I'm in a pretty good space...

But why come in here just to dick up this thread? If you don't like it, fine...but why stick around and do that to the OP? 🤷

I bet you have a really high pitched voice to match your flat fronted pants lol...

But why come in here just to dick up this thread? If you don't like it, fine...but why stick around and do that to the OP? 🤷
No one who spends as much time as you do on the internet is in a “pretty good space.”

You clearly have nothing going for you if you spend as much time as you do posting pointless shit on the internet.

Do you even have a job since you got out of rehab???

Did you thing the best thing to do when you got out was to get on the internet and start posting dumb shit??

Get a job and some hobbies so other people don’t have to support you and lose their money while you play internet.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Your family, I can only imagine, is disgusted.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
No one who spends as much time as you do on the internet is in a “pretty good space.”

You clearly have nothing going for you if you spend as much time as you do posting pointless shit on the internet.

Do you even have a job since you got out of rehab???

Did you thing the best thing to do when you got out was to get on the internet and start posting dumb shit??

Get a job and some hobbies so other people don’t have to support you and lose their money while you play internet.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Your family, I can only imagine, is disgusted.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who are too retarded to do anything just dick up threads.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who are too retarded to do anything just dick up threads.
Those who are addicted to the internet, drugs, and alcohol fuck up the country for the rest of us.

You, with Down syndrome, cost us our tax payer money.

Ignore the dumb dumbs. Arguing with a moron will never amount to anything except a headache as it's like trying to explain quantum physics to an average black sub–Saharan African with a 70 IQ. They lack the ability to think in the abstract so it's nearly impossible or extremely difficult for them to understand this subject. The same concept applies here, arguing with a moron or a brainwashed normie will only make you frustrated. I did this for many years (mainly because I wasn't on forums for about 5 years working on my off-grid home and myself but it's a waste of time. I fell into the trap recently because I have free time finally again, but I realize the number of morons has increased exponentially. Even on these free speech platforms I would say about 90% of the people on here are idiots or brainwashed. On sites like reddit you're talking about damn near 99%.

With my free time I am looking into history, anthropology, archeology, quantum physics, genetics, etc and putting the pieces of the human and non-human history together. I wish to share it with others but it's so different from what most people have been taught that I realize it's a great undertaking to explain and help others understand the truth. I was hoping this board would be more receptive, more intelligent and more open minded but it's not much better than reddit outside of the free speech. I believe I have found at least 4 members so far that meet this criteria. I remember first learning about truth about 9 years ago and I went to share it on reddit. I had 10 accounts banned within a few months. I was banned off all social media as well. The only accounts I have now are this, GoyimTV and Gab. I do have a bitchute account but I don't use it as much anymore as they sold out as well.

With that being said my overall attractiveness score for Olivia 7.77. The flexibility factor is underrated as we often just look for attractiveness but flexibility and athleticism in a woman is a huge turn on especially when most women put little to no effort in these areas. What's the over under on when she opens up an only fans account? I say 3 years.

Ignore the dumb dumbs. Arguing with a moron will never amount to anything except a headache as it's like trying to explain quantum physics to an average black sub–Saharan African with a 70 IQ. They lack the ability to think in the abstract so it's nearly impossible or extremely difficult for them to understand this subject. The same concept applies here, arguing with a moron or a brainwashed normie will only make you frustrated. I did this for many years (mainly because I wasn't on forums for about 5 years working on my off-grid home and myself but it's a waste of time. I fell into the trap recently because I have free time finally again, but I realize the number of morons has increased exponentially. Even on these free speech platforms I would say about 90% of the people on here are idiots or brainwashed. On sites like reddit you're talking about damn near 99%.

With my free time I am looking into history, anthropology, archeology, quantum physics, genetics, etc and putting the pieces of the human and non-human history together. I wish to share it with others but it's so different from what most people have been taught that I realize it's a great undertaking to explain and help others understand the truth. I was hoping this board would be more receptive, more intelligent and more open minded but it's not much better than reddit outside of the free speech. I believe I have found at least 4 members so far that meet this criteria. I remember first learning about truth about 9 years ago and I went to share it on reddit. I had 10 accounts banned within a few months. I was banned off all social media as well. The only accounts I have now are this, GoyimTV and Gab. I do have a bitchute account but I don't use it as much anymore as they sold out as well.

With that being said my overall attractiveness score for Olivia 7.77. The flexibility factor is underrated as we often just look for attractiveness but flexibility and athleticism in a woman is a huge turn on especially when most women put little to no effort in these areas. What's the over under on when she opens up an only fans account? I say 3 years.
The only person you’ve ever had sex with is your mother.

I wanted to compare her to the normie non famous basic chicks on Tik Tok which is her main platform. This is the first girl I seen. She is 30 with 20 followers 2 videos and doesn't show her body just mostly her face. For me, I would say her face is more attractive then Olivia's. I have a preference for latina women or girls that look Latin but it's just funny how the first girl happens to be more attractive than Oliva who is attractive in her own right as I said she's around a high 7 to 8 in the face. I put this girl as a 9 because of the skin tone/completion, bigger eyes and appear to be cat eyes along with having more plump smooth lips.
1688336903116.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom