Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Olivia Dunne - rating needed

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I wanted to compare her to the normie non famous basic chicks on Tik Tok which is her main platform. This is the first girl I seen. She is 30 with 20 followers 2 videos and doesn't show her body just mostly her face. For me, I would say her face is more attractive then Olivia's. I have a preference for latina women or girls that look Latin but it's just funny how the first girl happens to be more attractive than Oliva who is attractive in her own right as I said she's around a high 7 to 8 in the face. I put this girl as a 9 because of the skin tone/completion, bigger eyes and appear to be cat eyes along with having more plump smooth lips.
View attachment 186477
She's Asian dude

Lol she's Asian. Anyway she's hot, but Asian. I'm sure she claims something else. Show me a pic with her parents.
Yes she says she black/white mulatto on her channel. Not sure why she would be ashamed of being Asian. I'll go ask her again if she is just white and black and has no Asian. What facial features are indicators of an Asian?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yes she says she black/white mulatto on her channel. Not sure why she would be ashamed of being Asian. I'll go ask her again if she is just white and black and has no Asian. What facial features are indicators of an Asian?
Maybe she doesn't want to be Asian so she can get into Harvard and not be beaten and robbed on the street.... Maybe.

Lol she's Asian. Anyway she's hot, but Asian. I'm sure she claims something else. Show me a pic with her parents.
Would you be game for a friendly wager of some kind? Maybe an Avi or

We were both right 1688352410680.png

Jewish isn't Caucasian but they're closely related from the Seed of Abraham or the LT Haplogroup.

Good call my guy.

What's funny is I black pilled her with the Jewish question and she is reading the protocols of Zion now.

Maybe she doesn't want to be Asian so she can get into Harvard and not be beaten and robbed on the street.... Maybe.
She already graduated with a Masters degree and spent six years at JP Morgan and now recently quit her job because she believes since she's part black she was passed over for job promotions. I black pilled her and told her because she's not part of the tribe aka Jews and didn't provide sexual favors then that's how things work in Jew owned businesses. Somehow she was receptive to this or at least open to the idea even though she was part black and Jewish. I am shocked.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Sorry for the late reply, my wife is Asian with a shit ton of young Asian friends. It pretty much makes me an expert in features. I could tell by her face. I'm willing to bet she has more Asian than any of that other shit. (I'm kind of joking dude)

Sorry for the late reply, my wife is Asian with a shit ton of young Asian friends. It pretty much makes me an expert in features. I could tell by her face. I'm willing to bet she has more Asian than any of that other shit. (I'm kind of joking dude)
No worries, I believe you. I can slightly see it now. I have no idea about who she hangs around. She identifies as black and mixed and married a white dude so she improved her offspring dramatically. It was a high IQ move on her part. I was shocked that she replied and even more shocked she started reading the protocols of Zion.

The only Asians I've known for my lifetime have always been Filipino's. I dated a Vietnamese girl once for a couple months. I just remember her being very cute and tiny to a point where I felt like a pedo. I was 24 at the time and she was 17 which was legal where I lived but it was so weird and we had so many stares.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
a0489bafedef2daa74b6243b9c8de3fb_w200.gif

Shes pretty, but that’s about it. The only reason she is as popular as she is is because ruhtards like you eat up her social media. She takes tons of pictures and videos and people with no life follow her. There’s thousands of chicks better looking than her, but they don’t whore themselves out on social media because they have some self respect.

This bitch I bet is one of the most annoying people in the world if you actually had to spend time with her. “Take my picture” “record me” “hold my camera” “zoom in on my 8th grade boy tits”

Fact check: This is mostly true.

She’s hot, don’t get me wrong. Shes a dime a dozen on the world scale. She is famous now because men from young age to creeps love her social media.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I wanted to compare her to the normie non famous basic chicks on Tik Tok which is her main platform. This is the first girl I seen. She is 30 with 20 followers 2 videos and doesn't show her body just mostly her face. For me, I would say her face is more attractive then Olivia's. I have a preference for latina women or girls that look Latin but it's just funny how the first girl happens to be more attractive than Oliva who is attractive in her own right as I said she's around a high 7 to 8 in the face. I put this girl as a 9 because of the skin tone/completion, bigger eyes and appear to be cat eyes along with having more plump smooth lips.
View attachment 186477
I to have a preference of Hispanic and Latin women. Or those that look like them. Thats all I have

I to have a preference of Hispanic and Latin women. Or those that look like them. Thats all I have

Yep, I quickly went from thick white women to thick latina chicks in high school and college. The only upgrade for them would be to have blue eyes. So if I could find a latin chick with a little white in her for the blue eyes that would be premium top shelf level stuff.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Some people pay them to make burritos…..some people marry them to make burritos……to each their our bro! (I’m literally taking the family for Mexican right now 🤣)

I’m not hating……

Latest posts

Top Bottom