Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Margot Robbie - rating needed

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
200w.gif

THATS ME.......unfortunately. ☹️ :love::love::love::love:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Or basically every woman in history.....
Kind of but she really looks hot some of the times. Like in Wolf Of Wallstreet... absolute fire. Tarzan... Fire. But even with makeup and good clothes she looks very mid on interviews and red carpets. It's not like the typical... I found a few bad photos... She is either a 9 or 7-.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

As someone who's followed legal proceedings for years as a journalist, here's my initial take on Sidney Powell agreeing to plead guilty to 6 misdemeanor charges in exchange for prosecutors dropping the felony counts she was facing:

Innocent people accept plea bargains in our justice system all the time. You need look no further than Gen Flynn accepting a plea deal to protect his son from being prosecuted by the Mueller Special Counsel.

Innocent people plead guilty if they come to the conclusion going to trial will lead to a bad outcome.

If Sidney believes the fix is in if she took this case to trial, [and it certainly looks that way at this point], she would get hit with 15+ years in prison after being convicted.

The smart tactic would be to accept a plea deal exchanging 15+ years in prison with 6 years of probation and fines.

Let me be clear here: I don't think any of Sidney's conduct in litigating the 2020 election theft was in fact illegal or a crime. None of this is going to stand up to honest jurisprudence in the future.

By accepting a plea deal, Sidney is 'locking in' the state's position that her completely legal litigation & activity in challenging the 2020 election theft in Georgia was a 'crime'.

This is no longer a politicized stunt by a weaponized local DA. Someone pleaded guilty. There will be repercussions from this.
download.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom