Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oh no stop come back...California bans state travel to Florida, 4 other states

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Where are you in Cali? Do you have any plans to leave and if not what keeps you there? Family, job etc?
I live in Cerritos, I'm leaving my job as a LEO dispatcher within the year (20Yrs). My wife and I have plans to move to Watertown, WI. She's a RN and is just getting some extra certs finished up and of course saving for a move like that. It'll roughly cost us about 10,000 to 15,000 just for the move. We have a whole group of Patriots that have moved there and planning to move there. I love the small town living.

A lot of my child hood friends and family have moved to that town, and is a long with two other families are working on it. I say year and a half at best. I have a 16 and a half year old from a previous marriage that needs to hit that lucky number.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I live in Cerritos, I'm leaving my job as a LEO dispatcher within the year (20Yrs). My wife and I have plans to move to Watertown, WI. She's a RN and is just getting some extra certs finished up and of course saving for a move like that. It'll roughly cost us about 10,000 to 15,000 just for the move. We have a whole group of Patriots that have moved there and planning to move there. I love the small town living.

A lot of my child hood friends and family have moved to that town, and is a long with two other families are working on it. I say year and a half at best. I have a 16 and a half year old from a previous marriage that needs to hit that lucky number.

Are most of these people moving there, ie childhood friends, currently living in California also? Or is everyone moving from different places?

Are you seeing a lot of other people leaving California, or is that mostly news cycle reporting?

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Are most of these people moving there, ie childhood friends, currently living in California also? Or is everyone moving from different places?

Are you seeing a lot of other people leaving California, or is that mostly news cycle reporting?
We're all from Orange County, CA. It started with my closest friends sister, then their parents, and my friend and his family just bought there home and moved. His parents are extended family to some of us. They keep telling our core group to come out there. So we all went together and loved it. Great place great people, definitely maga country. We just want our kids to grow up in normal Vill.

Fvck Cali

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We're all from Orange County, CA. It started with my closest friends sister, then their parents, and my friend and his family just bought there home and moved. His parents are extended family to some of us. They keep telling our core group to come out there. So we all went together and loved it. Great place great people, definitely maga country. We just want our kids to grow up in normal Vill.

Fvck Cali
Have you considered the weather in WI? I’m sure you have, but that is going to be quite the change!

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Have you considered the weather in WI? I’m sure you have, but that is going to be quite the change!
I look at the cold weather as a force field from homeless. We have and I've been out there in January and August, I was stationed in NC for four years in the Army and been deployed in the winter. So cold is doable, just avoid outside work :)

My wife was not down at first, she is Filipina and hates the cold, but I think the thought of being around all our friends in the same community grew on her. We were going to move to NC where my mom moved to, but all we have is her there. We want to be around good friends and have that community we all had here, and are like minded.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I look at the cold weather as a force field from homeless. We have and I've been out there in January and August, I was stationed in NC for four years in the Army and been deployed in the winter. So cold is doable, just avoid outside work :)

My wife was not down at first, she is Filipina and hates the cold, but I think the thought of being around all our friends in the same community grew on her. We were going to move to NC where my mom moved to, but all we have is her there. We want to be around good friends and have that community we all had here, and are like minded.
I enjoyed visiting WI the few times I have been there. Good, down to earth, Midwest people for
the most part.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Of course SC doing goat things as per usual .
Thank god. Keep those loser fucks out of FL. We’ve had to many this year. I hope BDR has a strong response.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
The 12 other states on the list are: Texas, Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee.

tenor.gif

Nape

Elite
Founder

Figure out your best route up to Green Lake. If you have a boat even better. Awesome lake, incredible fishing, and great bars/joints/restaurants around it.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I lived in Chicago for 15 years and that was all I could take. Can’t say that I miss it.

I think the mental aspect of not being out in the Sun was the hardest part for me. Seasonal depression is real!
You lower 48'ers make me laugh. haha, see? SKOL!

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I'm in KS and know plenty of gay folks. They are treated just fine.

But, I'm thankful CA is running good people out of their state. We picked up a great kid (and solid pitcher) from a family that couldn't stand the BS anymore.

denn

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
iu

Fire season is back in Cali too. Remember when they said you couldn't clean up underbrush?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Without reading, does that mean I from Florida cannot travel to California? What would happen if I did?

Top Bottom