Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Official Gambling Thread***

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I’m going to bed. I can’t watch trash basketball. 11 first half rebounds for Vanderbilt, where are you Jokic. I should make money tonight regardless, but that was my guarantee.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Why dont you like Tony Elliot? I thought he did us well at Clemson?
I should clarify...I think Tony is a GREAT man, and could be a really good HC, if, and only if, he can shed the idea of the "Clemson" offense...he's methodical, and dry. Stale even. His position groups regularly regressed at every spot he was given on staff...and he isn't a great recruiter.

Granted, I'm well aware that UVagina lost their entire line from last year, but it's remarkable the regression in offensive production, ESPECIALLY with an All-Conferense QB...from what I've seen at Clemson, and continuing at UVag, I just don't see him getting it done without hiring dynamic recruiters, and innovative coordinators, and stepping back completely to be a "manager".

I'm not sure he's capable of this, ergo, not good lol...I'm pulling for him though, as, like I've said, he's a FANTASTIC man, and does incredible things for his communities.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
MLB
Padres money line
Game over 7 runs

NBA
Tor @ Brk
Nets money line=big bet
Nets cover -2.5

Utah @ Min
Minnesota money line=big bet

I’ll post more soon

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
MLB
Hou@NYY
NYY money line
NYY to cover -1

NCAAF
Miss@LSU
Miss money line
Miss covers +1

Purdue@Wisc
Wisc covers -1
Wisc money line

NBA TBD

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
25/39

I need to do better. Anything over 50% is a profit, especially if you hit the big bets.

Todays big bets
NYY money line
NYY cover -1

champsballs

Elite
Founder
25/39

I need to do better. Anything over 50% is a profit, especially if you hit the big bets.

Todays big bets
NYY money line
NYY cover -1
I’m just gonna stuck to ncaa fb and nfl.
I need Cindy to win
Duke to win
Syracuse to win
Baylor win and put some points on the board

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I can’t believe I got the NYY as a -1. It’s set at -1.5 now. Just need a win and a -1 cover and one of the big bets will hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom