Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Fuck clempson thread.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Shut the fuck up. We beat y’all 48 to 7 in Columbia. We are the defending national champions and have won 30 out of the last 31 games we have played. Shut your mouth and kiss the ring.
No. Don’t hump any legs while you fuck your cousin tonight

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Wow……the play by play read of this thread was glorious. 🤣🤣🤣

The ups and DOWNS(Y) swings……GREAT WORK GUYS.

Clesmon gonna Clesmon……evidently all it took for Rattler to become great…..was utjrjr……(we can all laugh at those Faggit TRUE BELIEVERS….what a fuckin embarrassment.)🤣🤣🤣

Good Luck faggits!

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Clesmon gonna Clesmon……evidently all it took for Rattler to become great…..was utjrjr……(we call all laugh at those Faggit TRUE BELIEVERS….what a fuckin embarrassment.)🤣🤣🤣

Good Luck faggits!

Yes indeed

I guess Rattler hates orange as much as we do

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Clesmon gonna Clesmon……evidently all it took for Rattler to become great…..was utjrjr……(we call all laugh at those Faggit TRUE BELIEVERS….what a fuckin embarrassment.)🤣🤣🤣

Good Luck faggits!
We got beat by The White Devil today...

#feelsbadman

Taggart

Elite
Founder
West Virginia just scored again.
My man.

oj2.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yes indeed

I guess Rattler hates orange as much as we do
He should come back for another year and try to have a better year eight wins was good enough but he looked like shit half the time

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You never saw Shane B’s White anaconda dick coming……..also,DJU is trash. No one should be subject to that torture of watching his sorry ass.
Amen.

DJU has to go. He is too slow, it’s so fucking obvious. My grandma could beat him in a foot race.

Streeter the OC needs to be fired too. Hopefully Dabo makes the changes sooner rather than later.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Amen.

DJU has to go. He is too slow, it’s so fucking obvious. My grandma could beat him in a foot race.

Streeter the OC needs to be fired too. Hopefully Dabo makes the changes sooner rather than later.
He is your best qb on roster. I vote he stays for next year instead of going pro

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Amen.

I feel like it'll be his undoing...like Bobby Bowden promoting his kid/friends, and not giving in on it...I'm not sure if Dabo will adapt and make those changes...nobody wanted Venables when we got him, it just worked out great...Dabo thinks he can just keep digging his self made well...it's dry, unfortunately

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I feel like it'll be his undoing...like Bobby Bowden promoting his kid/friends, and not giving in on it...I'm not sure if Dabo will adapt and make those changes...nobody wanted Venables when we got him, it just worked out great...Dabo thinks he can just keep digging his self made well...it's dry, unfortunately
It'll be interesting to see how long they put up with his charade now

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We'll see...he definitely thought he could grow coaches out of former players...too proud to look elsewhere for new ideas...my hope is that he will now, but I don't have a ton of faith in that thought
He's legitimately one two national championships but I think his little Christian song and dance bullshit is finally catching up to him and in this day and age of nil I don't know that he's the coach of the future for the Tigers. I'm not hating on Dabo although I think he's a douchebag but I just don't know that he's the coach of the future. Look at his coaching tree is not a very good branch on the whole tree

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He has 5 more years minimum. He still walks on water at Clemson.

I think he will make adjustments after the season.
I agree with you and I think he's earned the time he needs to reright the ship. But he needs to definitely figure out something to do with your coordinators and evaluators of talent. Your defense has been much better than your offense but that's also playing in the ACC

Latest posts

Top Bottom