Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now that I’ve proven patriots are in control

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
And that I’m in the habit of being spot on I’ll be semi-retiring from posting.

• Called that the anti-vaxx movement was a deep state ploy to divide the @America 1st movement and was proven right by Trump.
  • Called that Manchin would sink Puddin.
  • Called that crypto was unamerican and the basis for terror activity and was then proven right by Iran & the pipeline hackers.
  • Called that state’s rights would be upheld via the vaxx mandates while unauthorized federal mandates would be rejected by the SCOTUS.
  • Called that NOTHING can stop what’s coming and that the best is yet to come.
Keep up the good fight my fellow frogmen and patriots and remember that The Founders always intended that our republic come first before desired individual ‘liberties’!
3AFB545D-35E1-4AAE-8123-345C59B15772.gif

1AEB79B2-73B8-408A-B79A-B23D46E828B4.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
And that I’m in the habit of being spot on I’ll be semi-retiring from posting.

• Called that the anti-vaxx movement was a deep state ploy to divide the @America 1st movement and was proven right by Trump.
  • Called that Manchin would sink Puddin.
  • Called that crypto was unamerican and the basis for terror activity and was then proven right by Iran & the pipeline hackers.
  • Called that state’s rights would be upheld via the vaxx mandates while unauthorized federal mandates would be rejected by the SCOTUS.
  • Called that NOTHING can stop what’s coming and that the best is yet to come.
Keep up the good fight my fellow frogmen and patriots and remember that The Founders always intended that our republic come first before desired individual ‘liberties’!
View attachment 67457

View attachment 67458
Nah man fuck the haters

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
How about, don’t be such a damn pussy OP… You only made our point by posting this thread. Man the fuck up, realize Trump is not Jesus and has made plenty of mistakes and you are not always right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom