Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Not drug related) which bowl ya going to? We know dawgs we know

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You happy?

No word yet. COCKS are basically full circle back to Gatorbowl. I hope we get that. I can drive it in 5hrs not doing anything nutty on the road. So that's easy I'm going.
Any of the others we get picked for I'm watching on TV bc I suck

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
You happy?

No word yet. COCKS are basically full circle back to Gatorbowl. I hope we get that. I can drive it in 5hrs not doing anything nutty on the road. So that's easy I'm going.
Miami is taking this bowl season off to focus on recruiting and transfer portal.

And b/c we did not qualify for even the shittiest of bowls.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
OTB2023.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Miami is taking this bowl season off to focus on recruiting and transfer portal.

And b/c we did not qualify for even the shittiest of bowls.
Do you think Mario is like the what have I done got from arrested development?
Who died that was paying all those you studs in the 80s and 90s? He died too soon

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Do you think Mario is like the what have I done got from arrested development?
Who died that was paying all those you studs in the 80s and 90s? He died too soon
Just like any business. Year one is the assessment year, clearing house (hopefully), the talk is up to 50 new players through recruiting and the portal. There has been a country club atmosphere since Coker.
He knew what he was walking into, he's the right coach to get us back to playing big time football. He's building the trenches out.
We have 4-5 linebackers that are 6'3 220+
Adding a lot of speed.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just like any business. Year one is the assessment year, clearing house (hopefully), the talk is up to 50 new players through recruiting and the portal. There has been a country club atmosphere since Coker.
He knew what he was walking into, he's the right coach to get us back to playing big time football. He's building the trenches out.
We have 4-5 linebackers that are 6'3 220+
Adding a lot of speed.
Cough/*/Cough Beamer was 6-6 then 8-4. We are miles past Miami. Yall should start the big east again so you can compete against east carolina. Put west Virginia in the other division w Maryland ACC is too big for Luther Campbell

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Cough/*/Cough Beamer was 6-6 then 8-4. We are miles past Miami. Yall should start the big east again so you can compete against east carolina. Put west Virginia in the other division w Maryland ACC is too big for Luther Campbell
Easy, big fella. We're building a friendship and you have to go all big east on me.

Your hat says COCKS b/c you suck cock.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
People talking about the Sugar Bowl but the poor have an empty bowl in front of them.

What is really important?
Yall have given Africa so many national champions shirts over the years the can do with out this year agin

Rube Reaper

Elite
Gotta keep your butt hole loose (for sexual purposes)
It doesn’t really keep my hole loose. I just doing regular stretching for that.

Being regular helps me keep track of how dirty the sex will be when it spontaneous so that I can choose an appropriate position and location.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
How ya getting along ol boy. I hope as well as ya can. @Rube Reaper hoes as well as any can
I’m doing OK I guess. Just had my first birthday and Thanksgiving without my mother. Started a new job, and trying to find a new car and fix up (find someone to fix for me) a 92 Cherokee Laredo I was given.

Other than that just trying to keep occupied so I don’t think. Today I did the first coat of stain on my kitchen floors, put up a screen door, and tried to find a place to sell all the Star Wars toys I’ve been dragging with me since I was 5. How about you?

Rva

Founder
It doesn’t really keep my hole loose. I just doing regular stretching for that.

Being regular helps me keep track of how dirty the sex will be when it spontaneous so that I can choose an appropriate position and location.
As long as you wash your jerking hand and make sure your nails are trimmed you should be golden

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you wanna visit I gotta a bonus I'm gonna set on. We can vist in the keys or anywhere too. I know what isolation is like. I'm witcha ol boy. I'm witcha
I’m doing OK I guess. Just had my first birthday and Thanksgiving without my mother. Started a new job, and trying to find a new car and fix up (find someone to fix for me) a 92 Cherokee Laredo I was given.

Other than that just trying to keep occupied so I don’t think. Today I did the first coat of stain on my kitchen floors, put up a screen door, and tried to find a place to sell all the Star Wars toys I’ve been dragging with me since I was 5. How about you?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You happy?

Have you ever pooped…. a balloon?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So let’s hear the story about shitting on a windshield
This is actually a three-part story you picked a good one to ask about I'll give it to you in a little while I'm walking my dog and I'm going to make sure he doesn't kill anything or I don't get shot because I live in a black neighborhood

Rva

Founder
If you wanna visit I gotta a bonus I'm gonna set on. We can vist in the keys or anywhere too. I know what isolation is like. I'm witcha ol boy. I'm witcha
Anyone but the Keys. 1. I live on a gulf, and even though it’s not as South Florida, it is kind of like living in Disney Land and vacating in Disney World.
2. My mother grew up in Key West, and even though she was living there before Key West was “Key West” I’m sure that is one of the places who soul journeys to when it is not here in Corpus with me or Rockport with my dad.

Can we just do lots of drugs, drinks, and unsuccessfully try and have sex with the local gals you know.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Anyone but the Keys. 1. I live on a gulf, and even though it’s not as South Florida, it is kind of like living in Disney Land and vacating in Disney World.
2. My mother grew up in Key West, and even though she was living there before Key West was “Key West” I’m sure that is one of the places who soul journeys to when it is not here in Corpus with me or Rockport with my dad.

Can we just do lots of drugs, drinks, and unsuccessfully try and have sex with the local gals you know.
Well let me know when to swing by. I have family on st Louis and Kansas city and I'm good anywhere the Packers are strong

I live sc strong and I'm outdoors strong w gear. I fucking love the keys. I got off spiritually I'm quite atuned though. I'm not a prude I like to have fun.
I am polite and kind to everyone

Rva

Founder
Well let me know when to swing by. I have family on st Louis and Kansas city and I'm good anywhere the Packers are strong

I live sc strong and I'm outdoors strong w gear. I fucking love the keys. I got off spiritually I'm quite atuned though. I'm not a prude I like to have fun.
I am polite and kind to everyCan when you are home care

I am polite and kind to everyone
Anytime you wanna come give me a call. I’ll take you to Progresso across the border. It’s like Disneyland for adults. There’s like a 3 mile area that’s guarded by the army and the police that’s nothing but bars more bars pharmacies and doctors. Is the safest place on earth more or less and you can bring back a 90 day supply of a narcotic without a prescription

Top Bottom