Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Crootn Day Thread?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
We must remember our roots. How is your school doing? Sark is almost done with flipping the roster in Austin. Looks like a Top 5 class capitalizing on a scintillating 5-7 season.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Bammer has 15 signed but I've never heard of any other than Ty Simpson (hasn't signed yet)

I saw Auburn flipped one of the bammer croots

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We must remember our roots. How is your school doing? Sark is almost done with flipping the roster in Austin. Looks like a Top 5 class capitalizing on a scintillating 5-7 season.
Wild that the lawncorns can pull that off after being a shit storm this year. Keeps some hope alive

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Cats looking good. Flipped an AU commit, took a stud out of Michigan. Transfer from VT. Waiting to see what Goodwin does this afternoon.

Got a chuckle from Prime Time punking his alma mater.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ability to transfer at the drop if the hat takes a little fun out of signing day.

Looks like Clemsons class is relatively small and that includes a kicker and a punter. One commit ended up signing at Michigan and lots of whining about the transfer portal from Dabo.

So probably been better days for Gods Tigers.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Ability to transfer at the drop if the hat takes a little fun out of signing day.

Looks like Clemsons class is relatively small and that includes a kicker and a punter. One commit ended up signing at Michigan and lots of whining about the transfer portal from Dabo.

So probably been better days for Gods Tigers.
That plus NIL, plus early signing day. Crootn will never be the same and will look even more different as the next few years go by

noleology

Elite
Founder
ben-affleck-thinking.gif

noleology

Elite
Founder
Dion paid him part of the 2mill?
Not sure on all the deets yet. He supposed to do a documentary for the 2 mill. From my understanding he was never committed to FSU. Talk is, that he , Deion and the Barstool Sports dude have had this in the works for maybe a month. Deion is still mad that Sweet Wille was dismissed. Deion was "ALL IN" on Taggert when he was hired.
Personally, I really dont give a crap. I kinda went dead to college football when I gave my life to Christ. I still watch games (not just FSU) and hope FSU does well but the deep care is gone.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Not sure on all the deets yet. He supposed to do a documentary for the 2 mill. Form my understanding he was never committed to FSU. Talk is, that he , Deion and the Barstool Sports dude have had this in the works for maybe a month. Deion is still mad that Sweet Wille was dismissed. Deion was "ALL IN" on Taggert when he was hired.
Personally, I really dont give a crap. I kinda went dead to college football when I gave my life to Christ. I still watch games (not just FSU) and hope FSU does well but the deep care is gone.
I was going to ask. I bet there was some racism on deions part.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I think Deion flipped Hunter to get the FSU boosters and fans so pissed that they fire Norvell, opening the door for Deion and Hunter to come back to FSU. As batshit crazy as that sounds, this is 2021, so all bets are off.

120north

Elite
Founder
Not sure on all the deets yet. He supposed to do a documentary for the 2 mill. From my understanding he was never committed to FSU. Talk is, that he , Deion and the Barstool Sports dude have had this in the works for maybe a month. Deion is still mad that Sweet Wille was dismissed. Deion was "ALL IN" on Taggert when he was hired.
As a nole myself, I just don't follow it like I used to. Hope they do well and all, but not going to give them any more booster money... I have a new school to follow as my favorite football player (my son) signed his National Letter of Intent today to go play at Colgate University. #gogate

TJHall1

Legendary
As a nole myself, I just don't follow it like I used to. Hope they do well and all, but not going to give them any more booster money... I have a new school to follow as my favorite football player (my son) signed his National Letter of Intent today to go play at Colgate University. #gogate
Awesome. What's he play? Are they fbs or fcs in football?

120north

Elite
Founder
Awesome. What's he play? Are they fbs or fcs in football?
He played strong side Defensive End in HS, they are wanting him to play TE. They are FCS in the Patriot League with Lafayette, Lehigh, Holy Cross, Bucknell, Fordham and Georgetown. They have a new coach and a little bit of a chip on their shoulder. Big change though for a Florida Boy, they had snow falling in November at practice.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Damn. We just added another Rivals 250 OL out of Washington state. Finally a coach who understands how to recruit in the trenches.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
He played strong side Defensive End in HS, they are wanting him to play TE. They are FCS in the Patriot League with Lafayette, Lehigh, Holy Cross, Bucknell, Fordham and Georgetown. They have a new coach and a little bit of a chip on their shoulder. Big change though for a Florida Boy, they had snow falling in November at practice.
Congrats. Is that in new York?

Real football weather!! I played in this once in college, it was brutal:
Logan%20CEN.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Congrats to you and your family. That's awesome. My Grandpa was a Colgate alum.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I haven’t looked yet. How did the University of Alabama Crimson
Roll Tide do?

Top 20 at least I hope?

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Coach Drink has made Mizzou recruiting fun to follow. #12 class on 247 which is easily Mizzou’s highest rated class ever. Still pretty brutal to watch on Saturday’s tho.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
They got beat by a decent texam team. Don't remember the score, but it wasn't a good game.
I’ll be damned. Lookie there.

#1 recruiting class again and LSU’s best defensive player 5 star CB
Elias Ricks just transferred to Bama.

Yep. Same ole same ole.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Yep. Same ole same ole.
For real on Ricks? Isn’t Boutte suspected to be coming too?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sounds like it.
I just googled about ricks. I hadn’t been paying enough attention to know that was on the radar. I hope Boutte transfers. He almost came to Bama as a recruit.

And then if we get Gibbs from GTech. Who gives a shit about crootn when you are pulling NFL prospects off the transfer portal

TJHall1

Legendary

Yep. Same ole same ole.
Prolly shouldn't be getting beat by dickbag programs then.

TJHall1

Legendary
This Ricks kid wouldnt start for my favorite big ten team. Jeezus, what a bunch of fuckin clowns here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom