Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need an update from Australia

JJJohn

Poster
I regret that the report is accurate. The brainwashing goes on and on. The government school kids are so deranged that they literally don't know if they are He or She. They think that they are a rainbow of hundreds of make believe genders. They know nothing of science or history even after 12 years at school. Yet they believe that anybody who is not woke (brainwashed) is ignorant. If you try to tell them the truth then you have committed a hate crime and are at risk of attack. The worst thing however is watching the morons queuing up for an injection of "vaccine". Anybody who tries to question the necessity or safety of the vaccines is shut down as an enemy of the state. So yes, my country has gone to shit.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
I regret that the report is accurate. The brainwashing goes on and on. The government school kids are so deranged that they literally don't know if they are He or She. They think that they are a rainbow of hundreds of make believe genders. They know nothing of science or history even after 12 years at school. Yet they believe that anybody who is not woke (brainwashed) is ignorant. If you try to tell them the truth then you have committed a hate crime and are at risk of attack. The worst thing however is watching the morons queuing up for an injection of "vaccine". Anybody who tries to question the necessity or safety of the vaccines is shut down as an enemy of the state. So yes, my country has gone to shit.
Damn that's a shame. I lived there for a few years in the late 60's early 70"s and it was a great place. I loved it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yes it has gone to shit in America according to those metrics as well. The spirit of The people has largely been snuffed out. But hard times make great oppurtunities. So glad you are here with us - my first hope was to try and save America with this website one voice at a time, but it seems that I may have underestimated our potential reach

Please bring along your friends and family so we can work together to build this digital stronghold and make our stand for everything we believe in. But don’t worry, we are going to be laughing and enjoying ourselves each step of the way.

What you see currently on the site is the beginning of the beginnings - we have so much more planned.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Did they take your guns on Aussieland? I am wondering what ya'll have to fight with besides roos on roids punching libs. Praying for you guys as there is some Orwellian level shit being done down there. SKOL mate!
Look up the aussie emu war. Hint the aussies didn't win.

@JJJohn do yall have a saying of a chicken nando?

LOL Chikie nando.

Last edited:

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

Man, that's terrible. I got to visit some friends in Australia back in 2009. It was one of the best trips I've ever taken. Queensland felt like NASCAR country, but with much better diving. Great food and awesome people.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@JJJohn Can you give us an update on how things are over there in Australia? We are hearing that things are stricly locked down there and not that many cases. Would love to hear from a locals perspective.

Fansong63

Poster
Welcome to Sydney, Australia, where it is now illegal to leave your own home, in your car, to get some fresh air. Your house is now your prison cell, and the prison guards have confined everyone to their quarters

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1428034147952467974%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Welcome to Sydney, Australia, where it is now illegal to leave your own home, in your car, to get some fresh air. Your house is now your prison cell, and the prison guards have confined everyone to their quarters

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1428034147952467974%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

The worst part is they gave up all their guns. Imagine being a prisoner to your own house. Fuck that

JJJohn

Poster
@JJJohn Can you give us an update on how things are over there in Australia? We are hearing that things are stricly locked down there and not that many cases. Would love to hear from a locals perspective.

Australia is locked down like an occupied country in wartime. Melbourne has most industry shut down and a curfew. And for what? A virus that has yet to be proven to exist with an alleged casualty rate suspiciously similar to the casualty rate of the flu and pneumonia at a time when both the flu and pneumonia have suspiciously disappeared. Hmm. Sounds like they're chalking up the casualties of the flu and pneumonia to a hoax virus to me.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Australia is locked down like an occupied country in wartime. Melbourne has most industry shut down and a curfew. And for what? A virus that has yet to be proven to exist with an alleged casualty rate suspiciously similar to the casualty rate of the flu and pneumonia at a time when both the flu and pneumonia have suspiciously disappeared. Hmm. Sounds like they're chalking up the casualties of the flu and pneumonia to a hoax virus to me.
Hey @JJJohn good to hear from you. Keep the updates coming, it honestly sounds awful what is going on over there but our news is so fake that we don't know what it truth anymore.

Things I gather to be the truth about Corona Virus
- It escaped from A Lab in China.
- Its real and it is a bad virus. I have a radiologist friend that shows me scans of lungs infected with Corona Virus. Of note is that this doctor is not particularly terrified of the virus. But I do believe it to be real and dangerous to the older crowd.
- The IFR (infection Fatatlity Rate) is probably close to .25% as cited by Stanford University Epidemiology. If we could go back and match predictions to reality, Stanford University has performed well.
- Masks are largely ineffective
- Lockdowns are largely ineffective
- Vaccines do appear to reduce hospitalizations and death
- Vaccine efficacy has not lived up to the 90-95% protection they initially thought they had. Latest studies showing 75-85% efficacy

I feel bad for Australia. From an outsiders perspective you are only delaying the inevitable through lockdown.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Invite your friends and family to this site to share their stories, too.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Did they take your guns on Aussieland? I am wondering what ya'll have to fight with besides roos on roids punching libs. Praying for you guys as there is some Orwellian level shit being done down there. SKOL mate!

this got me…lol

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Saw it again. See for yourself.

To be fair.... The USA had a kid get his penis cut off because his favorite cartoon character was a female and a Dr and a Judge ordered it and everyone went along with it but the dad. Somehow people think Trump voters are crazy but litter ali 8 years ago all this shit would of been seen as absolute insane to even think about.

mrt

Elite
Perhaps you folks down under should rethink that no GUNs crap. I see they are even killing the dogs, they have all gone bat shit crazy. I saw this coming ten years ago just looking at the younger generations in Australia trying to act like the clowns in the 60s San Francisco. Good Luck

Jtrain80

Legendary
To be fair.... The USA had a kid get his penis cut off because his favorite cartoon character was a female and a Dr and a Judge ordered it and everyone went along with it but the dad. Somehow people think Trump voters are crazy but litter ali 8 years ago all this shit would of been seen as absolute insane to even think about.

What would have happened in the we 1950's?

Latest posts

Top Bottom