Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need ammo

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Most yall know I lost all my shit in a fire.

I know several posters offered up to help me out. Thank you for that. I'm in a position where I can afford to buy some ammo.
I have 1187,sweet 16, but my dad gave me his supply so I'm good on that.
I'm looking for 30-30 (150-180grain)
And 270 (130-150).

Thanks yall. Looking for the good website not a handout.
Thanks yall
Merry Christmas Patriots

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

You can filter out brass/steel, price per round, etc.
Beat me to it, I order from this site it is basically an EBay for gun stores to sell ammo.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Most yall know I lost all my shit in a fire.

I know several posters offered up to help me out. Thank you for that. I'm in a position where I can afford to buy some ammo.
I have 1187,sweet 16, but my dad gave me his supply so I'm good on that.
I'm looking for 30-30 (150-180grain)
And 270 (130-150).

Thanks yall. Looking for the good website not a handout.
Thanks yall
Merry Christmas Patriots
Random question for ya- this fire didn't just happen about 5 days ago, did it?

Sorry to hear about all that. I hope you get everything back in order.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Random question for ya- this fire didn't just happen about 5 days ago, did it?

Sorry to hear about all that. I hope you get everything back in order.

I'm sure @Rebarcock. will chime in at some point, but fyi, no...the fire was maybe 2 years ago now. He lost everything, and worst of all his dog did not make it.

Hope you are getting stocked up on ammo & other shit Rebar...I could maybe help with pistol ammo, but not the rifle rounds you are looking for. Best of luck, some great sites already posted above.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I'm sure @Rebarcock. will chime in at some point, but fyi, no...the fire was maybe 2 years ago now. He lost everything, and worst of all his dog did not make it.

Hope you are getting stocked up on ammo & other shit Rebar...I could maybe help with pistol ammo, but not the rifle rounds you are looking for. Best of luck, some great sites already posted above.
Thanks for the info. I was asking because on the 16th we responded to a house fire that there was a metric $#!t ton of rounds going off from the fire. Our chiefs obviously would not let us go inside because of this. I was on the outside with my FF trying to hit an area and what may have been either a small fuel tank or stored gun powered lit off and exploded 10 feet away from me. That definitely got my attention!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
So a related question.

I got my CWP here in Florida in Oct. At that time I ordered a G19 Gen5 MOS. It's been over 2 months now and it still hasn't come in.
This location has many other models in stock. Should I wait till the 19 comes in(it's the only one I've tried and like) or is there a comparable model/brand I should consider?

TIA

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks for the info. I was asking because on the 16th we responded to a house fire that there was a metric $#!t ton of rounds going off from the fire. Our chiefs obviously would not let us go inside because of this. I was on the outside with my FF trying to hit an area and what may have been either a small fuel tank or stored gun powered lit off and exploded 10 feet away from me. That definitely got my attention!
My house was old. They wouldn't let firemen in to put it out bc if exposed wiring. Everything gone in 30 min. I lost about 1000 shotgun rounds and who knows how many 30-06 and 30-30 shots. Lost a pistol and 2 guns. The killer besides my hound was all my fishing gear. Lost stuff that was from the 30s/40s that was hand carved. My avatar is the pooch I lost. But life is getting good again. Got a little jon boat a while back. Now I need time to use it

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
So a related question.

I got my CWP here in Florida in Oct. At that time I ordered a G19 Gen5 MOS. It's been over 2 months now and it still hasn't come in.
This location has many other models in stock. Should I wait till the 19 comes in(it's the only one I've tried and like) or is there a comparable model/brand I should consider?

TIA

That seems like a long wait, even these days. Have you paid for it? If not, mybe shop around for someone who has one in stock?

If you want something Glock 19 size, for carry, check out the Glock 26 and 43. Also Sig P365 XL, or regular P365 and Springfield Hellcat. All these guns are smaller than a 19(maybe not the XL), but that'll make them easier to conceal. I carry my 19 sometimes, but it is a bit large to conceal comfortably, on me anyway.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
That seems like a long wait, even these days. Have you paid for it? If not, mybe shop around for someone who has one in stock?

If you want something Glock 19 size, for carry, check out the Glock 26 and 43. Also Sig P365 XL, or regular P365 and Springfield Hellcat. All these guns are smaller than a 19(maybe not the XL), but that'll make them easier to conceal. I carry my 19 sometimes, but it is a bit large to conceal comfortably, on me anyway.

Thanks for the feedback. I've not paid, just deposit. I should have qualified. The Glock will be for home defense. I was considering the P365 to carry since it's smaller. My neighbor went with me and he got the P365. He's already has a couple of others.
I went in to consider options and saw the G23. Was OK. I'm not in any rush so I don't mind waiting. I'll be checking back in after the holidays.

Thanks again!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Thanks for the feedback. I've not paid, just deposit. I should have qualified. The Glock will be for home defense. I was considering the P365 to carry since it's smaller. My neighbor went with me and he got the P365. He's already has a couple of others.
I went in to consider options and saw the G23. Was OK. I'm not in any rush so I don't mind waiting. I'll be checking back in after the holidays.

Thanks again!

If you are wanting a similar gun for home defense, but don't feel like waiting, check out the Glock 17, 19x, and 45.

The Glock 19 fit my hand best, and I wanted something I could carry if I wanted. That said, for home defense, any of the 3 I mentioned would be as good as a 19. All are 9mm. The 17 has a slightly longer slide and grip than the 19. The 19x & 45 have the 17 grip with a 19 slide, basically. None of them are MOS, but may be offered with that. I just use basic night sights, so MOS doesn't interest me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom