Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My rotted brain is on full fire right now.

Mungri

Poster
Self isolated with avoidancy for 17 years.

Join community groups at the library.

Key fact - Everything at the library was advertised as free - by both the library itself and the community workers in charge of the groups.

Second week in - the volunteer leading the board games group - 'Come on, everyone here has to pay £1 for the running of the group' ... Ok sure....

I ACQUIESCE AND PAY EACH WEEK.

Yesterday, a new person, hasn't paid for his first two weeks ... 'Wait what, how come?' ... 'I didn't know we had to pay' .... 'Well neither did anyone else here' ....

HOLD THE FUCK UP .... Today I phone the community company.... 'Hi so, when you introduced me to these groups, you never said I had to pay, and also they are all advertised as free groups to join by the library?' ....

'WHO TOLD YOU YOU HAVE TO PAY? WHAT'S THEIR NAME???'.

BEEP BOOP .... The 'volunteer' leading the group, whether knowingly or not is committing charity fraud and likely pocketing the money.

I raise the issue in our community WhatsApp group with all the other simpletons ...

'Stop this, you'll get banned, no one will be your friend anymore!'

... Oh, you idiots were under my manipulations that you thought I was here to make friends? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Another bridge to burn, another trail of destruction to leave in my wake, a stupid woman fraudulently charging vulnerable guilible adults and them being so stupid to just acquiesce.

Mungri

Poster
Key difference between me and other smooth brains:

I.

AM.

ALWAYS.

CORRECT.

GENUINE.

SELF ASSURANCE.

AND.

LANGUAGE SAVANTRY.

AND.

UNDERSTANDING.

OF.

EVERYTHING.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So you are trying not to avoid the world now?
How many people play board games at the library? Aren't you in the UK?

Mungri

Poster
So you are trying not to avoid the world now?
How many people play board games at the library? Aren't you in the UK?
Yup in the UK and no longer avoiding the world, just a bunch of smooth brain groups I do where all the people are nice and safe.

Some 20-30 people a week, walking group on friday, amd an art studio for special heads I started volunteering at mons, weds, fri in between the library events.

Also today a bingo night for ... Very low functioning mental cripples, can't understand a word they say but I talk to and connect with the support and care staff.

Mungri

Poster
The people running the group submitted to my demands, I took it up with management, fact finding that the group was advertised as free ...

'We will add the charge to the advertisement of the group'.

Great, until then I pay no more, and even will claim my money spent so far (just £3 lol) back otherwise I might have to push legal complaints and get everyones money so far refunded, also more trouble for the organisers when I push it as 'Coercion, guilt tripping and manipulation of vulnerable adults into paying for a service advertised as free'.

Idgaf about the money, igaf about the principle, legality and fairness.

People just think I'm loud and crazy despite the compliments they give for my impressive speech. They fail to understand that language savantry = understanding of EVERYTHING! Hyper intellect for words.

Big brain go BOOM, BRRRRR, YIP YIP YAP, MUAHAHAHAHUEHUEHUE.

I.

NO.

LONGER.

HOLD.

IT.

BACK.

GO.

SUPER.

BRAIN.

GOOOOOOOOOO!

EEEEH HEEE HEEE HEEE! I REVEL IN MY MANIACAL GRANDIOSITY!

Last edited:

Mungri

Poster
I can't take it anymore, my fucking brain has gone insatiable for everything.

And I don't mean sex, never done it, don't even want to touch anyone.

Words, communication, debate, discussion.

NO NORMAL PLEB CAN SATISFY ME.

Oh no this isn't a kms post stupids, though I would be better off not existing.

MechaJutaro

Poster
Self isolated with avoidancy for 17 years.

Join community groups at the library.

Key fact - Everything at the library was advertised as free - by both the library itself and the community workers in charge of the groups.

Second week in - the volunteer leading the board games group - 'Come on, everyone here has to pay £1 for the running of the group' ... Ok sure....

I ACQUIESCE AND PAY EACH WEEK.

Yesterday, a new person, hasn't paid for his first two weeks ... 'Wait what, how come?' ... 'I didn't know we had to pay' .... 'Well neither did anyone else here' ....

HOLD THE FUCK UP .... Today I phone the community company.... 'Hi so, when you introduced me to these groups, you never said I had to pay, and also they are all advertised as free groups to join by the library?' ....

'WHO TOLD YOU YOU HAVE TO PAY? WHAT'S THEIR NAME???'.

BEEP BOOP .... The 'volunteer' leading the group, whether knowingly or not is committing charity fraud and likely pocketing the money.

I raise the issue in our community WhatsApp group with all the other simpletons ...

'Stop this, you'll get banned, no one will be your friend anymore!'

... Oh, you idiots were under my manipulations that you thought I was here to make friends? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Another bridge to burn, another trail of destruction to leave in my wake, a stupid woman fraudulently charging vulnerable guilible adults and them being so stupid to just acquiesce.

So you're like Springsteen and AWOLNATION then

Mungri

Poster
Oh lord, I raised the issue again in the 'smooth brains' whatsapp group, and their response?

'HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO THE NICE LADY AND MAN WHO RUN THE GROUP? YOU ARE NEGATIVE AND NASTY ETC'.

Brain ... Go ... CRRK ... CCHHHKKK ... WHIRRRR ...

'Hello police, I need to report financial fraud and exploitation of vulnerable adults .... Even if the money was used honestly, it was acquired dishonestly'.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THEY HAVE TO REFUND EVERYONES MONEYS OR I CAN GET THEM JAILED OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!

THE FUCKING POWER TRIP MY BRAIN IS ON RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mungri

Poster
Well, they refused to refund everyones money, when I told them legally it was financial fraud, they took the angle of 'Do you really think the nice people that run this group would do such a thing?' ... Ignoring the whole 'Even if the money was used honestly, it was acquired dishonestly' angle, even stating 'well if you don't like the people then why do you go there?'.

Eh, I hate the two idiots that run the group, NOT the mental cripples in it.

I will be asking them to fully reveal to me how the money is spent, if they can't, then phone da police again and see if I can take it further for the lulz.

Yea yea, persecution delusion I know, but I'm right, advertised as free then charge the mental cripples just feels wrong to my core.

Mungri

Poster
Well now, unfortunately can't do much about the money as they didn't forcefully take it out of peoples hands, they're just toxic individuals is all it is.

And I now hate the smooth brains in the groups as well, they completely expose their own brain rot thinking that just making a complaint is an attack on the 'nice people' in charge. Entirely superficial and emotionally draining is all that they are.

Mungri

Poster
And I found out on r/neurodivergency I have 'Justice orientation'. The slightest inconsistencies and different treatment between people destroy my brain.

Top Bottom