Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello my name is rutgersal_

rutgersal_

Poster
skasting said:

Just got back from Legoland. No mask mandate outside of actively riding a ride or going inside a store, and even then they weren't enforcing anything. Half way through, I would just put it on under my chin while climbing onto a ride and nobody said a thing.

I would guess 2/3rds of adults were still wearing a mask while just walking around the park. Kids under 8 don't have to wear one at all and at least half of kids were wearing them.

I feel seriously bad for these kids - we're going to have half a generation conditioned to constantly live in fear.
I knew someone like OP would make this dumb post. If Home Depot and Whole Foods require masks, you may not take the mask off traveling between these stores. Sometimes inadvertently I forget to take the mask off. Relax and mind your business, OP!

rutgersal_

Poster
I for one welcome a DeSantis candidacy. He has no shot of winning swing states because he is a polarizing figure who solely appeals to the Fox News crowd. And America ain’t about to vote for Trump Light, whose policies were soundly rejected in the last election. We already had a narcissist in chief and Joe Biden’s humility has been refreshing. America doesn’t want another narcissist as President.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
What purpose do these bots serve other than to shit up the board?

Just what I wanted - to see all the shitposts I'm missing because I have someone on my ignore list.
Yeah throw these bot posts in a separate forum. If I want to read that shit, I'll pay Rivals their hunnit and take those asshats off ignore.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Sounds like I may be in the minority, but I like the bots. I get a good chuckle out of how fucking insane those whack jobs are. I also like being able to laugh and poke fun without having to put up with their idiotic responses. Pretty neat feature, imo.
That’s definitely the idea. @squanchy is writing the software that scrapes the stuff now. Once we get it done we can turn any poster into a bot that we can turn on and off whenever.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What's the purpose of this?
Our amusement. We are building software to make our own shitposting bots. We are gonna use the main board as our training data. We are gonna build up psychological profiles of a few posters and then let them loose and see what happens. We will keep it from shitting up this board though I promise.

Also, we want to repurpose all the good content and posts from the Verizon Media board for the amusement of everyone here. Kind of like having Twitter follows we can have poster follows and flow their content here.

TJHall1

Legendary
I am honestly just asking a question here:

So you're gonna make bots to shit post here. Posters here will reply to them. All while knowing they're bots. And some will find this funny?

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Our amusement. We are building software to make our own shitposting bots. We are gonna use the main board as our training data. We are gonna build up psychological profiles of a few posters and then let them loose and see what happens. We will keep it from shitting up this board though I promise.

Also, we want to repurpose all the good content and posts from the Verizon Media board for the amusement of everyone here. Kind of like having Twitter follows we can have poster follows and flow their content here.
Do you think we could have a "counter" bot that takes the best responses to our dumb bots and posts them on the the Rivals board?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Do you think we could have a "counter" bot that takes the best responses to our dumb bots and posts them on the the Rivals board?
We can do anything you can imagine. I’m trying not to over extend myself right now cause you see we got a lot going on with CrootNews, Crootn Live, Bounty Bucks, not to mention all the more general stuff with the site, but we have huge plans.

I have lots of really fuckin smart friends and we just do shit like this when we get bored. Now that we have something to rally around backed by a very strong desire to do something about the corporate and government overreach there are gonna be some big things happening. Not to discredit anyone’s effort so far, but I haven’t even brought in the big guns yet.

We can do all kinds of different things with the message data from Rivals. Laugh at it, enjoy it, manipulate it - so we are gonna squeeze every bit of juice out of that site for our amusement. And I can’t fucking wait until people realize what we are doing and come defend Verizon Media lol. When what we are doing is really not that much different than the Oath agreement everyone accepts by posting on that site.

Last edited:
We can do anything you can imagine. I’m trying not to over extend myself right now cause you see we got a lot going on with CrootNews, Crootn Live, Bounty Bucks, not to mention all the more general stuff with the site, but we have huge plans.

I have lots of really fuckin smart friends and we just do shit like this when we get bored. Now that we have something to rally around backed by a very strong desire to do something about the corporate and government overreach there are gonna be some big things happening. Not to discredit anyone’s effort so far, but I haven’t even brought in the big guns yet.

We can do all kinds of different things with the message data from Rivals. Laugh at it, enjoy it, manipulate it - so we are gonna squeeze every bit of juice out of that site for our amusement. And I can’t fucking wait until people realize what we are doing and come defend Verizon Media lol. When what we are doing is really not that much different than the Oath agreement everyone accepts by posting on that site.

16190248461619024842.gif

catreaper

Master Baiter
I for one think this is hilarious. This board is missing content and tension. I hate when everything is all circle jerking. Good bot.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I for one think this is hilarious. This board is missing content and tension. I hate when everything is all circle jerking. Good bot.
It's going to create some hilarious psychological challenges for the posters over there. Once @squanchy gets the software running, any post (or even poster) made on that board can be repurposed for the amusement of The Free Speech Forum users. They will all be content creators for the Free Speech Forum, like it or not. So once they figure out what we are doing, they will realize that anything they post will be potentially used for our pleasure and joy (creating a psychological dilemma if they are not in support of what we are doing). I'm doing my best to articulate it, but I just know its going to create an absolutely hilarious scenario.

Why you say? Because @squanchy is bored.

If you guys think @squanchy is amusing, wait until Uncle Muscles shows up

squanchy

Poster
Squanchy likes to build software when he's not out overthrowing squanches and being sent to prison by the Gromflomites!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I imagine bots like a voodoo doll. The punishment we give bot sal is going to send negative energy his way and reduce his negative effect on the greatest country in the entire universe.,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Overreach? What overreach?

Top Bottom