Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My daughter is being bullied by her boss to get vaccinated.

yankmenoodle

Elite
She works for a children's gastro doctor. He brought up her not being vaccinated in the waiting room, with patients. Isn't that some kind of HIPA violation? I told her if he does it again tell him if he won't bring up her not being vaccinated, she won't bring up his homosexuality. She's updating her resume'.

catreaper

Master Baiter
She works for a children's gastro doctor. He brought up her not being vaccinated in the waiting room, with patients. Isn't that some kind of HIPA violation? I told her if he does it again tell him if he won't bring up her not being vaccinated, she won't bring up his homosexuality. She's updating her resume'.
Is he single? Asking for @jarhead

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
She should tell him to mind his own damn business.

BigBucnNole

Elite

HIPAA is between an individual and a 3rd party over yore records. They have a right to act if they ask you.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm not sure an employer can ask that question in front of patients.

So there I was 19 and working as an apprentice tile setter, riding in this stink truck having to kick debris out of the floorboard to have a a place to put my feet. Welll low and behold a book was in the mix. I picked it up and looked at the driver in bewilderment, You can read? He says yeah, take it for a spin. After the first couple pages, I sheeply looked at the driver to ask if I could borrow the book.

It was the one where Tell was shot off a cliff over his dear Ange.

Always know when I meet a Louis fan that there is understanding between us.

I am more of a Nolan or Lando kind of guy.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
So there I was 19 and working as an apprentice tile setter, riding in this stink truck having to kick debris out of the floorboard to have a a place to put my feet. Welll low and behold a book was in the mix. I picked it up and looked at the driver in bewilderment, You can read? He says yeah, take it for a spin. After the first couple pages, I sheeply looked at the driver to ask if I could borrow the book.

It was the one where Tell was shot off a cliff over his dear Ange.

Always know when I meet a Louis fan that there is understanding between us.

I am more of a Nolan or Lando kind of guy.
My brothers put me on the L'Amour path at a young age. Tell has always been one of my favorites.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My brothers put me on the L'Amour path at a young age. Tell has always been one of my favorites.

I am not tall enough to be a Tell kind of guy.

Breeding characteristics should be taken into account as much in humans as in horses and dogs.

the beauty of of youth is nature's cloak to trap the unsuspecting male.

Were some of my favorite quotes.

As a life long practitioner of martial arts, his descriptions of a fight were spot on. Never figured out some of his terminology, however.

Holy fuck if a beer doesn't wash down the taste of blood in your mouth.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
HIPAA is between an individual and a 3rd party over yore records. They have a right to act if they ask you.

The obvious issue here is that the employee either told the boss or agreed with the boss that she wasn’t vaccinated…

Her best course of action was to neither confirm nor deny she was vaccinated.

Only then would they have to violate HIPPA to obtain that information..

Keep your mouth shut, folks - then you have no issues…

Last edited:

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
My response would have been.

I don’t make it my concern to worry about every little prick you’ve had, and I’m sure it’s a lot, so let’s just keep our personal information to ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom