Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Must Watch: Utopia on Amazon Prime

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I know we are not in the conspiracy theory thread but I'm going to give one anyways.

I heard something a while back that, if there is a cabal that rules the world as we know it, they cannot do anything to you against your will and they always tell what they are going to do (think Agenda 21, Cyber Polygon, etc.). That has made me look at events differently.

I've not watch the show but read enough that there are many striking similarities between the show and what's happening now. But why tell everyone what your plan is? Again, conspiracy theory but they cannot do anything against your own free will and so they give you the information and if you choose to not act, then that is your choice. If you choose to do something (or in this case, not do something, i.e. the covid shot) then they can't force you to change your mind. This show came out in 2013 and then the remake last year. Why release the remake that appears to be telegraphing your actions while the pandemic is playing out? Again, if you look at it from the stance of, your free will cannot be forced, then maybe too many people had forgotten or hadn't seen the show that they felt they would be going against too many people's free will.

Much of the stuff that we've discussed on here at length about covid, HCQ, etc. we've all known for some time but many people who don't question anything are now learning. I've talked to a few people who've gotten the shot and given them details or information about things that they had not heard before. None of the information was hidden, you just had to search for it. Many of the people who got it did so because of fear, or because they felt it was the right thing to do even though they were not 100% behind their decision and did not do any research before doing so.

Top Bottom