Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Must-Watch!*** FSF Podcast Ep. 11 - Wokeism and the Impact on Free Speech, NFL and Its National Anthem Conundrum

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Thanks for your support @America 1st. Hope you can make it down for the Trump rally in Cullman, AL in a few weeks. We will be there representing TFSF.
Wish I could.

Wife’s last treatment is on the 24th.

I’m gonna come down and see you guys once everything is wrapped up but I’m gonna have to drive so I’ll have to work things out.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He seemed in good mind and spirits when we were DMing.

I’m so happy for your girls & wife that he is doing well.
He’s handled it very admirably. But will be good to have him bounce back. Y’all will have to come stay with us in Huntsville when she’s clear. We got an extra bedroom upstairs. Pappaws apartment off the garage is always packed full of candy and snack cakes

And I can sit you down and explain to you the value of cryptocurrency technology

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
He’s handled it very admirably. But will be good to have him bounce back. Y’all will have to come stay with us in Huntsville when she’s clear. We got an extra bedroom upstairs. Pappaws apartment off the garage is always packed full of candy and snack cakes

And I can sit you down and explain to you the value of cryptocurrency technology
That’s not fair. You can’t offer that southern hospitality then troll me like that.

The wife and I are planning on trying to travel when she feels up to it and I want to see Shilo & Vicksburg with her. I’m sure when we make that happen that stopping to visit y’all will be a given.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That’s not fair. You can’t offer that southern hospitality then troll me like that.

The wife and I are planning on trying to travel when she feels up to it and I want to see Shilo & Vicksburg with her. I’m sure when we make that happen that stopping to visit y’all will be a given.
That will be a perfect opportunity

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
TFSF Podcast is available on all major podcast providers including Apple, Amazon Music, Google, and Spotify.

Latest posts

Top Bottom