Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time to cancel your Thursday evening plans for the rest of your life: Official Free Speech podcast times

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
FSF will be podcasting live Thursday nights from 5:30-7:30 central and Saturday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 central.

Saturday’s I will have the girls with me and we will be just messing around.

Thursday nights will be the official podcast. We prob won’t be live that whole time, but everyone needs to start freeing up their Thursday nights.

We are gonna be streaming our ugly mugs live from the studio.

1621120118087.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It’s gonna have A+ production value but the content is going to be old school main board gutter trash style

Listen to this "best of" of a local radio show in Louisville from the 1980's. I'd love to steal this idea and make it a participation part of the show.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
FSF will be podcasting live Thursday nights from 5:30-7:30 central and Saturday mornings from 9:00 - 11:00 central.

Thursday nights will be the official podcast. We prob won’t be live that whole time, but everyone needs to start freeing up their Thursday nights.

View attachment 21473
I like this.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

View attachment 21473
Who you calling ugly mug?

Jtrain80

Legendary
Next Thursday is our kickoff! I know there was confusion in the start date, sorry about that.

We are for sure going to stream it on our YouTube channel and the discord. Working on other details

Well I got drunk for the festivities and no one was here except a queer longhorn wanting to talk me into a vaccination.

Top Bottom