Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’ve got some kind of cold going on today and wish I could just lay out from work
I've had a sniffle since Friday but today is isn't so bad. Hang in there. Tis the season.
If you don't take a multi vitamin start. Since I did that I haven't had more than a sniffle. The fucking 30 sneezes in a row are a pain in the ass.

True story
Where I used to live something would get me and I would sneeze a dozen or more times every morning when I hit this certain part of my road. I started sneezing and took out 2 mailboxes. I knocked on their doors told them I did I and replaced 2 mailboxes that evening. Cost me 100.00 to sneeze

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I've had a sniffle since Friday but today is isn't so bad. Hang in there. Tis the season.
If you don't take a multi vitamin start. Since I did that I haven't had more than a sniffle. The fucking 30 sneezes in a row are a pain in the ass.

True story
Where I used to live something would get me and I would sneeze a dozen or more times every morning when I hit this certain part of my road. I started sneezing and took out 2 mailboxes. I knocked on their doors told them I did I and replaced 2 mailboxes that evening. Cost me 100.00 to sneeze
Expensive sneeze

I’m not too bad, now my issue is the DayQuil is fuckin up my stomach

Top Bottom