Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
4xojJQh.jpeg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I have goats. One of my coworkers always made jokes about me fucking my goats. So one day he said he was at my house, and I had a goat stuck in the fence and I fucked it... and I told the people around me "yea I fucked the dogshit out of that goat". but then I turned to the other guy and asked "Hey man, before i put this thing up do you want some?"... and that dude stuck his head in the fence.

LOL It was the last time he joked about my goats.

I have goats. One of my coworkers always made jokes about me fucking my goats. So one day he said he was at my house, and I had a goat stuck in the fence and I fucked it... and I told the people around me "yea I fucked the dogshit out of that goat". but then I turned to the other guy and asked "Hey man, before i put this thing up do you want some?"... and that dude stuck his head in the fence.

LOL It was the last time he joked about my goats.
LOL!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom