Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey everyone, I'm back with another article in my current event series "Biden's America". I was going to make the entire article about The September 11th Anniversary and whatnot, but I think my last one kind of delved into that as much as I needed to and it would be good to look forward and continue chronicling what Mr. Biden is up to this week.

Still, it didn't feel right to say nothing about 9/11 on this day, so I made up this little "mini article" and I'm calling it "Biden's America Part 1.5". It's not very long if you don't mind giving it a little read and as always: comments, suggestions, etc are always welcome.

This evening or tomorrow morning I will release "Biden's America Part 2: Vaccine Overreach" and I'll discuss where it looks like we are headed now with these vaccine mandates and if there's anything we can really do about it going forward. So be sure to check it out later, and thank you for reading my stuff. Always working to improve!

Just follow the link below :)

Biden's America Part 1.5: September 11th Intro

Top Bottom