Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
My parents lived in FL for several years in a retirement area. One of their friends was a Miss Minnesota back in the 70's or some shit. She was in her 70's and was still just hot as hell. She looked old but her body looked like she was still in her mid 30's. It was very uncomfortable when we went to the lake with them. I felt like the biggest creep on Earth. LOL.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
My parents lived in FL for several years in a retirement area. One of their friends was a Miss Minnesota back in the 70's or some shit. She was in her 70's and was still just hot as hell. She looked old but her body looked like she was still in her mid 30's. It was very uncomfortable when we went to the lake with them. I felt like the biggest creep on Earth. LOL.
As someone who is 68 (but very immature still), don't be, they still like being looked at.

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
Pics?

Top Bottom