Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
pyi255A.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

NF is amazing if you’ve never heard of him.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

NF is amazing if you’ve never heard of him.
Yes, and he's on my list...NF, dax, hopsin, and Joyner Lucas are all close, and friends...they do collabs...all extremely talented and well above my abilities 🤣🤣🤣

And go ahead and post some of your favorites, my dood! 😁

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
he died in the shower. The Dax I knew
I'm gonna go bang on his wife's windows in their 3millom dollar house. She was a giant liberal cunt. Couldn't make a cheese sandwich. He did stab me twice and I knocked him out. I had my foot up to stomp his head when I realized there were 4 other people on the boat. I forced him to go to the nearest public landing or I'd call the fbi. No one on that boat wanted that

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm gonna go bang on his wife's windows in their 3millom dollar house. She was a giant liberal cunt. Couldn't make a cheese sandwich. He did stab me twice and I knocked him out. I had my foot up to stomp his head when I realized there were 4 other people on the boat. I forced him to go to the nearest public landing or I'd call the fbi. No one on that boat wanted that

1682781981685.gif

Top Bottom