Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
@Dawg88 what I thought wwas gonna be a long term rehab stint turned out to be just a detox run, and going back to meetings lol...I've had long term sobriety several times, and spend most of my time that way, but boy, lol when I get started it's ON 🤣...I appreciate your thoughts, brother 😁
I’ve been there man. I promise!
I’ve been sober for 13 years. Shoot me a message. Anytime if I can ever help. Have a great day brother.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
@Dawg88 what I thought wwas gonna be a long term rehab stint turned out to be just a detox run, and going back to meetings lol...I've had long term sobriety several times, and spend most of my time that way, but boy, lol when I get started it's ON 🤣...I appreciate your thoughts, brother 😁

glad to hear you’re out and doing well. Keep it up.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
rnTeqma.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is my first sober superbowl. Honestly, it kind of pisses me the fuck off.

Leaning toward just skipping it
I hadn't had a beer since last Monday or Tuesday I think. I watched maybe 5min of the superbowl. I saw it just before halftime and crashed out.
Why does it piss you off I'm confused? I'm a drunkard not an alcoholic. I'm fine not drinking and I can have 3 and stop. But normally I'll pound out 8-12 from 530-830 while I do shit and make dinner. Eat, crash, wakeup 3x to piss, shit 430am, walk dog til 530am, at work 6am.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I hadn't had a beer since last Monday or Tuesday I think. I watched maybe 5min of the superbowl. I saw it just before halftime and crashed out.
Why does it piss you off I'm confused? I'm a drunkard not an alcoholic. I'm fine not drinking and I can have 3 and stop. But normally I'll pound out 8-12 from 530-830 while I do shit and make dinner. Eat, crash, wakeup 3x to piss, shit 430am, walk dog til 530am, at work 6am.

Because I like drinking. I like it a lot. I saw the last 2-3 series of the game.

Top Bottom