Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mortgage rates lifting off

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Along the sc and SE coast in general it is more insulated from recession than manufacturing based states. People want warmth and beaches for vacations. When the middle Americans can't do that is when we feel the pinch. But in general we are last to feel it and 1st out of it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Along the sc and SE coast in general it is more insulated from recession than manufacturing based states. People want warmth and beaches for vacations. When the middle Americans can't do that is when we feel the pinch. But in general we are last to feel it and 1st out of it.
Same here in the GOAT (Huntsville for the uninformed) due to the ridiculous amount of space and defense funding that pours into this town. Recession proof

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep. Refinanced this summer at 5.5% to consolidate some variable rate debt and people thought I was crazy. Refis are always 0.5-1% higher than 30 years too
I bought at 3.8 and after I sold my lot dropped 100k on my house principal. I wanted to refi to 15yr and dicked around. Stuck now but as inflation and rents sky rocket my 1700.00 note looks like a deal. I bought a truck a week or so ago now saddled w medical debt. Brought in a border for 750.00 per month. Thinking about waiting a month or 2 and bringing in another for 850.00. That will take the heat off with a truck and medical bills.
I just paid off all new appliances and 2nd fridge for border. That was 7k+ in about 6months. But I don't have to worry about appliances for 15 years hopefully.
These fuckers couldn't have tried harder to fuck working Americans. I really feel for the younger folks who are going to have the wages deflated bc all the illegals. I'm waiting for the administration to dissolve Efile on new hires to assure Americans are hired.
I'll only hire English speakers. Idgaf where they are from but they gotta speak English and be legal.
But yeah I should have refi 20months ago when I started to then didn't follow thru

Top Bottom