Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morgan Wallen

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Everyone's thoughts on his latest mess up? For me it's becoming a pattern. While his music is solid, he's really just trying to go broke at this point. Touring is where he'd make most of his money and I'm guessing sending him out on tour later this year might be a little bit harder now.

Control Yourself

Fever757

Poster
Founder
what did he do to mess up?
64_YXZ.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Did not realize that was a link. Lol @ a white guy greeting his friends by calling them the N word. Of course this will not be good news for his career. Absurd double standard, but that's how it is.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Had a conversation with my 14 year old this past weekend about do's and don'ts of his upcoming life in High School and Sports.
Know the game and the rules you have live with right now. You aren't going to change them. You don't have to accept it, but you have to live with it till you are in a position to make a change. Every fucking body is trying to bring you down, it doesn't matter what you think, it is what it is. That shitty music you listen too, you can't sing it, I hate that you listen to it, but my parents hated me listening to Heavy Metal in the 80s so listen but no singing along.

But my friends just go silent when they say the word. Don't care, some shithead will video you doing stupid stuff and keep it till zhe/zur wants to really fuck your life up. It will happen, just look around to people not getting into schools. It isn't because they don't have the grades, its because of their social media. You have seen it on TikTok. There is no reason to ever use that word as a white person or a person in general. You don't get to use it so don't.

Never heard of this country retard, and he is a retard if he thinks he gets to say shit like that.

I am not for cancel culture and this guy should never be cancelled, but his career is done cause he makes bad choices when he knows what the rules are.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Had a conversation with my 14 year old this past weekend about do's and don'ts of his upcoming life in High School and Sports.
Know the game and the rules you have live with right now. You aren't going to change them. You don't have to accept it, but you have to live with it till you are in a position to make a change. Every fucking body is trying to bring you down, it doesn't matter what you think, it is what it is. That shitty music you listen too, you can't sing it, I hate that you listen to it, but my parents hated me listening to Heavy Metal in the 80s so listen but no singing along.

But my friends just go silent when they say the word. Don't care, some shithead will video you doing stupid stuff and keep it till zhe/zur wants to really fuck your life up. It will happen, just look around to people not getting into schools. It isn't because they don't have the grades, its because of their social media. You have seen it on TikTok. There is no reason to ever use that word as a white person or a person in general. You don't get to use it so don't.

Never heard of this country retard, and he is a retard if he thinks he gets to say shit like that.

I am not for cancel culture and this guy should never be cancelled, but his career is done cause he makes bad choices when he knows what the rules are.

Nailed it, I do feel bad for kids today. Anything and everything will be used against them, right or wrong. Just "liking" something in today's world will come back to haunt people.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Three getting ready to be four weeks on top of the Billboard charts. The hottest act in music right now. Living life without consequences and saying stupid shit when cameras are always on you, that’s on him. Could’ve been the next Chesney, instead he’s gonna on a damn apology tour. And he won’t learn. He’s from Hancock County, TN

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
You have to be some kind of special to think you can be any sort of public figure and get away with this.

Npklee

Elite
Found it interesting in the TMZ article where they claim his neighbor heard them making all this noise so they decided to "turn on their ring doorbell".

Ummmm correct me if I am wrong but the Ring doorbell is sound and motion activated.

A minor detail that may be harmless, yes, but it just stuck out to me like yeah they don't want people knowing that this was an automatic thing that could be happening to them as well.

How long before people are sending Ring doorbells to their neighbors employers for not wearing a mask, supporting Trump/MAGA, etc.? Don't there's no slippery slope me after seeing how we have gone from gay marriage being legal to boys winning girls track state titles in less than a decade.

BackLash

Poster
he should lean into being a country outlaw like Waylon or Cash and rake in the profits.

The problem is none of of those kind of guys get any spins on radio these days. There are guys out there like Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers, but no one has heard of them. The establishment pushes the new woke artists. Maybe its a product of the the direction Nashville has taken in the last 10-15 years. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old dude who loves some Hank. Who knows.

Last edited:

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
in other obscure country artists I’ve never heard of...one of these two came out as gay today...you have a 50/50 chance of picking the right one...or maybe you’ve heard of them...

https://t.co/fv9QTYXjz5

fI03GV.jpg
I also want to weigh in on this post as well as the main article. Maren Morris is a fucking libtard cunt and ugly and fat as shit. Should definitely chug bleach.

Dally1up

Poster
Heard a radio station today say starting tomorrow they would not allow Wallen to be played.
Im fine with it as his music sucks and he has always been a royal db.

Completely nailed it. 2 daughters here and we have had nearly this exact conversation with them at 8 and 10. We added how nothing can ever be deleted if posted on the internet or sent on a phone. Sad reality they are growing up in but the risk is something they all need to think about.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Seems like his label has now suspended him as well. Looks like this is the third time in a year of doing something dumb.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Fvck the rules, the fact that a majority of people comply with this made up horseshit is the reason we have to deal with it.

Easier said than done. Kids have a hard enough time processing what is going on in the moment, and will lean towards doing stupid kid stuff (all part of growing up). I have expressed to him, don't be the kid that thinks he is going to change the world living in our small conservative utopia because the "THEY" will come for you.

I agree whole heartedly that it is made up bullshit. 45 was working us towards a better solution, and now we are all going to feel the backlash. There is a tweet in the LAC thread from Scotland Yard that basically says if you "feel" you are a victim of a hate crime then you can report it. Mind Crimes are here to stay unless something catastrophic happens to change the vector.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
This reminds me of something that happened last year with my girlfriend's sorority, she's not in college anymore but works as an advisor and basically decides if girls that get in trouble get the boot or not. Someone filmed a bunch of the girls singing a rap song and saying the n-word and the BLM group at OU tried to get them in trouble for it. She was ready to kick some of the girls over it but I told her to just ignore them and nothing will happen. They ended up kicking the girl that filmed the video instead, and it's been months since this happened and it has already been forgotten. Don't bow to the SJW's, you never win that way. Even if you cave to their demands, they don't care, you're still evil and deserve to be destroyed. If you ignore them they feel powerless.

Last edited:

Austinngeb23

Poster
What a crappy move by the neighbor. Even if I hated my neighbor if they were a famous person I wouldn’t release them saying something regrettable when they were drunk. Clearly that’s going to really hurt their career.

If I was Wallen I would move to the country. Then I would sell my old house to the worst possible person. Someone I think will be terrible and cause issues for the neighborhood as a parting screw you to the neighbor with the ring doorbell.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Found it interesting in the TMZ article where they claim his neighbor heard them making all this noise so they decided to "turn on their ring doorbell".

Ummmm correct me if I am wrong but the Ring doorbell is sound and motion activated.

A minor detail that may be harmless, yes, but it just stuck out to me like yeah they don't want people knowing that this was an automatic thing that could be happening to them as well.

How long before people are sending Ring doorbells to their neighbors employers for not wearing a mask, supporting Trump/MAGA, etc.? Don't there's no slippery slope me after seeing how we have gone from gay marriage being legal to boys winning girls track state titles in less than a decade.

in other obscure country artists I’ve never heard of...one of these two came out as gay today...you have a 50/50 chance of picking the right one...or maybe you’ve heard of them...

https://t.co/fv9QTYXjz5

fI03GV.jpg

I just stopped by to say that country music after 2000 is for flaming homosexuals.

Except Stapleton.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Yeah, let me know when the rappers stop using nugger, batch and ho. What happened to women's rights and demeaning womens?? Piglosi not screamin and hollerin bout that now is she?

yankmenoodle

Elite

There was heavy metal in the 80's?

yankmenoodle

Elite
What a crappy move by the neighbor. Even if I hated my neighbor if they were a famous person I wouldn’t release them saying something regrettable when they were drunk. Clearly that’s going to really hurt their career.

If I was Wallen I would move to the country. Then I would sell my old house to the worst possible person. Someone I think will be terrible and cause issues for the neighborhood as a parting screw you to the neighbor with the ring doorbell.
Sell it to a nagger!

Top Bottom